Wedding Planning

Hermione's POV

It's been a week since the victory ball and a week since I got engaged to the twins. We told my parents the very next day and they were thrilled. Mum started saying how we had to see Molly immediately so that we could start planning the wedding. While dad was saying how proud he is and couldn't wait to walk me down the aisle. Also our engagement was in the paper the next day.

So we've been laying low. While they tried to run their two stores and I tried to finish my apprenticeship. But we're finally sitting down to discuss some wedding ideas before seeing our mothers tomorrow. "So I think it should be a red and gold colour theme" Fred states.

"Lee's our best man obviously" George adds.

"Ginny's my maid of honour of course" I tell them smiling. "I think you should have two grooms men each" I add.

"Percy and Harry will be mine" Fred states.

"Darn, I wanted Harry" George pouts. "But I'll have Bill and Charlie as my grooms men" he states. "Who are your four bridesmaids?" he asks me.

"Patil twins, Luna and Fleur. Victorie will be flower girl and Teddy ring barrier" I say.

"Brilliant, what about cake?" Fred asks.

"Chocolate definitely" George and I tell him. We all chuckle.

"Should we have it at the Burrow?" I ask.

"It seems to be becoming a tradition, first Bill, then Ginny" George states.

"It would seem wrong if we didn't have it there" Fred says and we all agree.

"There's so much to plan" I say looking at the bridal magazines Ginny had given me. "Still the guest list, decorations, food, drinks, dresses, suits, flowers, dance, whose going to marry us and the honeymoon" I list off.

"We'll handle the honeymoon" Fred and George assures me.

"Ok, you should also be en-charge of suits" I tell them. "I'm sure our mothers will help us with the other things. But we still need a date and someone to marry us" I add.

"What about the thirtieth of December?" Fred suggests.

"The day we started dating" George says.

"Oh that'd be amazing" I say smiling.

"Any ideas on who should marry us?" George asks.

"What about Professor McGonagall? She was our head of house, the house that brought us together" I tell them.

"It'd be different and unique" Fred states.

"Like us three" George says smiling.

"I can ask her Monday" I tell them. "I think that's everything of importance, we discuss the rest tomorrow. With our mothers" I state.

(Next day: Burrow)

"You have a lovely home Molly" mum tells her.

"Thank you Jean" Molly says smiling.  As she pours us all a cup of tea while mum open the tin of cookies she baked. "So what have you planned so far dears?" she asks us.

"Red and gold for the colour theme" Fred states.

"The date is the thirtieth of December this year, late morning. Here" George adds and molly smiles proudly.

"I'm going to ask Professor McGonagall to marry us" I finish. "We've also chosen who are in our wedding party" I add.

"Guest list?" mum asks as Molly takes out a quill along with some parchment.

"All the surviving Order and DA memebrs" I tell Molly.

"Of course, our family" George adds.

"Also Teddy is going to ring bearer and Victoire the flower girl" Fred says.

"Mum, I want our family friend to know of the wedding. But there'll be magic" I tell her sadly. I may not of seen them much since starting Hogwarts. But they've still known me since birth.

"Oh don't worry, we'll tell them you eloped" she assures me. "We'll have a muggle party with them after your honeymoon" she adds.

"Thanks mum" I say smiling. "Now I was thinking gerberas, yellow and red as the main flowers" I tell them.

"Beautiful and I know just the flowers to put with them" she states. "I'll handle the flowers" she assures me.

"Thanks mum" I say smiling.

"We decided on chocolate cake" the twins state.

"I'll see to that along with food and drinks, you'll just need to taste them. Pick which ones you want" Molly tells us.

"That just leaves the decorating, dresses, suits, dance and I have to speak to McGonagall about marrying us" I state. "The twins have put themselves en-charge of the honeymoon. So lets get started on the invites" I tell them. We spend the rest of the day designing the invitations, then put names on them and Molly said she'd send them.

We organized a day we could go dress and suit shopping. The men would go to the wizarding world. While us women hit muggle London and Diagon Alley if we couldn't find a dress in the muggle world.