XIV Cowards Fear Even Happiness

Aries you dick. "Mrs. Fawn, we still don't know where Aries is, were sorry, but we know he's doing ok, he's a tough guy, and knows his way around things" And he has that goddamned amulet for all I care. Aries' mom is a really kind lady still in her early forties, she was consoled only by the fact that Aries left her letters saying he was ok. And that he visited once a few weeks ago, to help out with the chores and really to just check on his mom, she couldn't stop him from going away. "My my, Terrence, still I'm glad that my Aries has such kind friends, you and Senna was it..? I don't believe we've met yet." Senna tagged along.. "Ahh, yes, Mrs. Fawn, Aries and I actually, we kind of met, before we became classmates, so..." Senna told Aries' mom a short version of what happened that time he gave Aer his wallet back, and how he returned the favour, of course she didn't tell her that Aries was actually trying steal her wallet initially, with what she's already facing, the last thing she needed to know was that her son was kleptomanic. "... I see, Well, Senna, Terrence, its alright, also he promised me that he somehow could always just show up if anything ever happened or if anyone of us needed anything, I'm not sure how, but I believe my son. He's just so stubborn at times" Aries' you bastard, I hope you really will show up if your mom needed you, how could you just run away like that.

We had to say bye to Aer's mom eventually, she also gave us some snacks before we went off. We were on our way to the tricycle terminal that heads to St. Magdalene, we were by the bridge when "Terrence.." That was Senna in her soft sad voice, then she hugged me. Then kissed her lightly on her lips before seeing her off. I almost felt as if Aer was watching me from somewhere nearby, I just could never tell. I called out "Aer, you there? Heh, I thought I smelled something familiar, stop going ghost all the time.." I said in a loud voice, tricycle drivers were looking at me like I was crazy talking to the air like that, I added "You jealous? Heh, you should be! Heh...heh.." I sighed, it was already dark, I rested on the bridge railings to look the view on the water, the light always reflected in a pretty way on the water, and for whatever reason I when I looked down.. "Aer!" I quickly turned to face my side, no one. But there was a coin on the railing where there wasn't earlier. I knew Aries was there, I looked down again to my reflection on the water, he didn't pop up anymore, heh. I picked the coin up. "slipped off your fingers huh?" It was the kind of coin he used to play on his fingers. Oh well.

"That's how you wanna play it huh Aer? You were a always a coward. I mean, dude, Roon, you didn't have to use your power on him man, and so what if you did? Why'dya have to run away from home? You're a smart guy, smarter than me! Smarter than anyone I know, you could've thought of something else. Are you really so afraid that you'd just run away instead of fighting for happiness?" It was useless, he wouldn't show himself, but I knew he was listening. "I still feel guilty kissing Senna everyday." Even though you entrusted her to me, and she ended up falling for me instead anyway, I still can't love her the way I know you would have, especially because I know how much you loved her, but did you really? Maybe we're all just too young to really know. I got tired, I went home.