6 : all the lights are down

Full on her startled lips, he began to kiss her, more gently, then with increasing pressure and with his tongue as he had never kissed her before. She grabbed at him desperately, arms around his neck and he kept his hands pressed firmly to her ears, then played with strands of her hair. He sunk to his knees beside them and before he continued he gave a look to her.

Hesitation.

"You sure?" he fumbled with her panties, "Of course I am" she grunted. He smirked then he finally ripped them off. Their clothes shattered and within seconds both of them were naked. His lips greeted her again but this time, the touch of his skin was clearer than ever before. It felt more real.

His weight on top of her, she watched his face then slowly he buried in her. Her walls opened, she clutched to his back as their eyes were locked to each other. She grimaced at the new pain then eventually his thrust became a new sensation, a new kind of pleasure.

She was pulled ocean deep—

He had his hands on her hips as her hands roamed his bare chest. She rolled against him, enough to make him grunt or moan in some way, he'd become her favourite melody.

"Fuck" he grunted.

The bed began to creak. Her breath becomes short. He has to brace his hands to the wall as her body began jerk and shudder in response to her climax. Moved by this, she lets out a high kneeing call and abrupt rush of his semen. He grabbed hold of her back, afraid she might leave and he arched towards her as he came in her. A sense of pleasure passed through her body, she tried to focus but her head was spinning.

All the lights were down, it was only him and her at a party, in some randoms room, naked. When she felt the blurry warmth of his climax, she moved up a little and tightened herself for slow, deliberate slide down. Not only hers but his also muscles were collapsing, her lungs were shriveled.

He pulled out and he crashed onto her body, his hands cupped her bare breast and what was left of the scene was hers and his heavy breathing. He rolled over to her and noticed, that her eyes were closed.

She didn't hear nor remember what he said, it was unclear and muffled. It sounded like he said, what she wanted to believe he said was,

"I love you"

.

The drugs she consumed were finally out of her system—he was finally out of her system. The next morning she woke up, in his arms, at the same exact place where she dozed off. Paranoia filled her head and all these sober thoughts of hers came at her in a rush. Looking at him, his face was a trend mark for beauty, he looked peaceful at sleep. She didn't want to deny that this happened because it was something of value, he was her first. He was her first to everything. His arms tightly secured her waist as if she was going to leave.

She wasn't going to go anywhere.

"You're up" freaked out when she figured out he was awake too. She froze at his contact and started to look somewhere else rather than his face. "Yeah.." she quietly muttered. "You still mad?" he cocked a brow even with his eyes shut. "I mean...no?" she replied. "By the way this is Taehyung room so if he comes back in here act like you're sleeping—"

"Taehyung saw us!—"

"Just go back to sleep!" he begged.

She rolled her eyes at his order. At least it gave her time to think about what to say next because after last night, she really didn't know what this meant between her and Jeongguk.

They were best friends after all, he liked each other.

But why did everything so awkward and out of place, she wanted him. There's always been a sexual tension between them since the day they were reunited but she didn't know why her doubts and insecurities were stopping her.

All of the lights were down, there was nothing more to say.

She liked him,

worse,

she was on the borderlines of falling in love with him.

.

a/n:

ok i did a smut because my ass couldn't help it.

i really couldn't help myself.

also short chapters sorry.

vote & comment!

💙