A new beginning

(Author)

Was it normal for a 21-year-old girl to follow he brother everywhere he went because she loved him so much? To some people it was weird but to her he meant everything, Sarah was currently studying in Minnesota for medicine but was now transferring to New York for her brother. She was a blonde beauty who was often stared at by the boys, she had beautiful blue and green eyes that could almost kill you with a glare, and in that little head held all the knowledge she needed. The blonde was nothing close to average she was different and loved it, she wore oversize hoodies with sweats or shorts or even sometimes skirts.

(Sarah)

I woke up at 7 A.M, it was really nice outside the birds were chirping and the wind was a bit cool but still kept its warm temperature. The only thing in my room was my bed, everything else was loaded up in the 2 big U-Haul trucks in the front of the house. we were going to give all our old furniture to our grandparents and completely restart, Minnesota was nice but it was tiring so when my brother Rhett Ellison was traded to the New York Giants I was so excited, a new city, new people, and a new school. Today was actually moving day at 10 A.M my brother and I would be taking a plane to NY, we already had a condo it was expensive but worth it and it was also already furnished so all that was needed was just two people to take shelter in it.

Time Skip 11 A.M (Sarah)

We had 1 hour and 11 minutes left in the flight, I had my headphones plugged into my phone. When we arrived in NY one of my brother's new teammates would pick us up and drive us to their practice areas by order of their coach. His name I believe was Eli Manning and the star QB for the Giants!

Time Skip (Sarah)

We finally arrived in NY and now is when our story really begins!