Dezel x reader the only thing I see

For some reason when ever he caught her in his "vision" he actually saw her but just her and he has to say that if that is the only thing he sees when he dies he would die happily.

He doesnt know her name or anything but when he passes her in lanstonbell he always gets a little bit of a flutter in his stomach. He doesn't know why the girl is the only thing he sees but he enjoys the colors he sees and the smile that graces her lips everytime the merchant welcomes her, every time a dog or cat brushes against her leg, everytime one of the towns children would talk to her. And luckily for him the sparrow feathers were going to lanstonbell today.

While laying on top if the roof of a wagon he heard the group chat about the next few stops they decided to go to, the roads they were taking there. He mapped out how long the sparrow feathers were going to be staying in lanstonbell and how long he would be able to follow around the only thing he could see and learn more about the girl. Unfortunately it would only be a day or two before they moved on to the next town.

"Alright boss we're ready to leave whenever you are," one of the members told Rose as she walked up to the group.

"We'll head out in the morning it's almost night time anyway so let's all call it a day,"

~skip~

Lanstonbell's air was a bit heavier then the last time he came to the small town but none the less he enjoyed his time there as he searched the town for a place where he could see the girl for a while before trying the inn. There he found the girl doing what seemed to be waiting on tables.

He sat there his vision following her around the inn quietly helping her when he felt as though he was about to trip but not directly intervening. Soul mate or not she wouldn't be able to hear or see him, or so he thought.

The girl approached him smiling politely before asking him if he wanted anything, stunned dezel did the most Zaveid thing he could possibly do at that moment.

"What would you recommend?" He said as calmly as he could.

"Well the ___ in my opinion is really good but really everything here is good" she smiled at him readying her note pad.

"I'll take the ____ then," he politely smiled at her nodding.

"Alright your order will be right up! Can I have a name to better serve you?"

"Dezel,"

"Nice to meet you dezel I'm ____, I look forward to seeing you more often,"

I have to apologize for leaving this requester high and dry.