New house🏠

*Three weeks later*

Tiana Pov

It's been three weeks to exact and we finally got the house. I'm excited that I'm finally get to live with Hakeem and Bella and that I got to design the whole house expect his "man cave". The only down part of today is we're gonna back to Hakeems old to get a few things and the last time we were there alot of thing went down and I just can't.

H: babe babe *snapping me out my thoughts*

T: huh?

H: u ready

I look and I see we've made it to his old place

T: I have no choice but to

H: come on *holding his hand out for me to grab and I do so*

He helps me out the SUV and we walk up to the building. Ask we're walking I'm having flash backs of what's happen.

H: babe u good

T: mhmm

We proceed into the build and up to his place. He packs up the stuff he wants to keep, I pack up whatever I had left over here then go to Bellas room and pack whatever I want to keep for her. After we finish we leave the boxes for the movers to move to our house.

Our house it just sounds so perfect.
****
FEW HOURS LATER

It's a few hours later we let Bella take a nap and I took a nap with cause these babies are taking a toll me. I go in Bellas room to see if shes up.

B: mommy! *reaching for me*

T: chunk *picking her up, giving her kisses and tickling her*

B: stawp mommy pwease *laughing and trying to push my hands away*

T: ok. Ready to get changed

B: yes

I change her diaper and change her outfit.

*PHOTO ATTACHED*

T: wanna go see daddy

B: yes!

I pick her up and put her down so she can walk and we go to the living room at Cookie an Lucious house and we find Hakeem and his parents talking.

B: daddy *running over to him*

H: princess *picking her up*

B: hi gandma and docious

C: hey Bella boo

L: hey babygirl

H: T u ready?

T: mhm *noding My head*

H: say bye

B: bye *waving and we walk out the door.

H: Bell ready to see the new house to see the new house *straping her into her carseat*

A/N: Bell is short for Bella

B: yes do the babies get a room?

T: yes chunk the babies get a room

B: not by mine I dont wannta here dem crying

H: Bell

B: what it true

Me and Hakeem laugh
****
AT THE NEW HOUSE

House