my bigboy assistant.

Commiebear⚠❤😣: Today's my free day 😏

BabyboyTommy😜😈❤: Today's my work day 😬

BabyboyTommy 😜😈❤: and I need halp! 😢 😥

Commiebear⚠❤😣: papa bear on the way!~ 😗

BabyboyTommy 😜😈❤: ty! iLysm!! 😰 😘

Commiebear⚠❤😣: that's what I'm here for baby boy, 😉

BabyboyTommy 😜😈❤: dork! 😆

Commiebear⚠❤😣: lol

Commiebear⚠❤😣: ly2 lmao

BabyboyTommy 😜😈❤: huehuehue ;p

Commiebear⚠❤😣: meet you in the stall 👅

BabyboyTommy 😜😈❤: ahaha perv! 😆😆

Commiebear⚠❤😣: (√π × π )√ • °.~<3

BabyboyTommy 😜😈❤: 👌( =°× °=👌)

Commiebear⚠❤😣: lol 'virtual kisses'

BabyboyTommy 😜😈❤: 'virtual kisses ' 💋

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⭕End of texting⭕

more kids had came this time, and only three care takers were present today, me, Khammi, and kate.

Kate, is busy taking care of bathroom duty. And God forbids she touches me with those gloves, not my fault she lost the bet.

Khammi, was reading a story to all other kids who weren't being handled in the bathroom, with kate.

Mental note: get more air freshener.

I am cooking tacos for the three of us, the kids all pleaded that they got cheese balls for lunch.

of course, they will get them BUT, they have to eat their Apple sauce and sandwich first. Tord is bringing left overs from the house and some Starbucks for our crew.

Tord is pretty low on the food chain, only because he is chief of police and he's got things to do. Kate and Khammi are pretty high on the kids love chain.

The kids love chain determines, who is the most loved in a month by the kids. Winner gets to have a week off, the reason we do this is because, 1: the others are hard at work, 2: the kids will get rowdy, and more work is being done.

I don't mean to brag, but so far I'm the raining champ!

1. Thomas larson (I'm not shipping the real people)

2. Khammi Thompson

3. Kate Ridgwell

4. Tord larson

5. Danny statue

Ect cetera.

Cool right, but the hard part is leaving, that's when I get tackled to the ground, by every. Single. Child. In. The. Daycare.

I started to drift off into my thoughts until..

"Waddup, retards!?"

" hey tord!! " Kate exclaimed, and went hugging him from his back.