Chapter 7

I woke up from a nap. I looked out the window and it was dark now. Sitting up I had no idea what time it was. Was Allison sleeping on the couch? I couldn't have that. I walked out of the room to find her. Then I walked to the kitchen and still didn't find her.

"Allison?" I called out.

There was no answer. Oh shit did something happen while I was asleep? Fuck! I ran to back to the room to grab my phone and my gun then I saw her jump as she was putting on her night gown. And brushing her hair.

"Mitch what the hell?" She asked holding her chest.

"I thought- where were you?" I asked in a worried tone.

"While you were sleeping I took a shower. Is showering a crime now?" She asked.

"No, I just didn't know where you were I have to protect you remember?" I questioned her studying her face.

Allison nodded her head then finished brushing her hair. She put the brush down then sat at the corner of the bed. She stared at the floor while fiddling with her fingers.

I leaned against the door then tapped on the wall. I should let her sleep. So I walk and close the door. Walking toward the kitchen to grab a beer, I open the fridge fetch one and sit on the stool.

I'm worried about Allison. I feel her intentions with me are worst than it thought. And with ghost around trying to get to her she doesn't understand the dangers she's in. Her father would never forgive me. He'll probably have people kill me for not taking care of her daughter.

Or worse, he'll blame himself because he was stupid enough to trust me. Which that will not happen. I have never failed a mission in my life. I will not let this one screw over. I walked over to the couch and sat. When I turned on the news I saw the President on the screen. He was giving a speech about why the white house will be on lockdown because of a bad man coming. Also, he mentioned to not to worry everything is under control.

Looks like ghost isn't there yet then. I wonder where he is. This didn't sound good. If ghost wasn't in Washington yet... Then where was he? Is the guy in the coffee shop working for him? I should go back and check if that guy is still there. Capture him then torture him. If he's clean then I'll let him go but threaten him not to say a word.

Now I turn off the TV and I have to get my coat, first put on some clothes then grab my gun. Walking back to the room I open the door and see Allison is lied down in bed with her eyes closed. Good thing she's asleep. I walk to the draw and take out a pair of blue jeans. Along with that I take out a gray T-shirt. I'm trying to be as quiet as I can. I slip on some socks then walk over to get my gun in my bag, I hear muffled sounds from Allison. Shit I hope I didn't wake her. As I take one more step she starts to speak.

"Where are you going?" She whispered looking at me without lifting her head.

"Don't worry, I have some stuff to settle. Just sleep okay?" I said. I grab my bag then she speaks again which gets me irritated.

"Tell me."

I leave her with that and head for the door. I open it then close it.
I walk to the front door then my phone rings in my pocket. When I open the front door and close it I notice it's raining. I check the phone and it's Allison. Damn this girl is clingy. I ignore the call. I put my hood over my head and my phone is going off again. This time I pick up with an angry tone.

"Allison I'm busy!" I shout into the phone. When I bring the phone back to ear I hear a sniffle. Fuck, I can't leave her like this or she'll tell her father she wants to go home and then I'll have to hear from him what am I doing to upset his daughter.

The guy is probably home anyways. I should try tomorrow morning. I turn back around walking up the stairs into the hotel. My hair is pretty much soaked from the rain which I hate. I step up the stairs then head inside. I close and lock the door behind me and gently lie my stuff on the floor. I walk to the bathroom. I'm not ready to face Allison yet.

I take a quick shower then wrap the towel around my waist and walk to the bedroom. I walk inside the bedroom and grab a pair of boxers then walk back to the bathroom. Luckily the dresser was right in behind the door so I didn't have to see Allison.

When I put my trunks on in the bathroom, I walk back to the bedroom. I shake my head getting some of the water from the shower out. Then I close the door and walk to her and sit at the end of the bed. Allison is looking at the floor laying on her stomach.

"Why did you call me?" I asked with a tired voice.

"Because I'm scared, I didn't want you to leave me." She whimpered.

I sighed, "Allison you'll be all right. I had some business to take care of but I couldn't because of you." I said trying not to hurt her feelings.

"I understand. But I'm still shaken up. I usually sleep in the white house so I'm never alone there because there's staff everywhere and my dad is there." She explained sniffling.

I nodded my head. "Well I'll be in the living room. I won't leave I promise." I mentioned to her.

She nodded her head, "can you please sleep with me in here." She asked now laying on her back with her red tired eyes looking at me.

I guess one night won't hurt. "Yeah," I mumble. She moved over to the side and I climbed in the bed beside her. I lied my head on the pillow then she faced me.

"I hate this." She mumbled.

"Hate what?" I asked bewildered.

"This.... I want to be with you." She whispered touching my face.

"Allison," I said removing her hand.

"Please, please." She said in a sad tone. She leaned in and kissed me but I wanted to stop her but her kisses leave me with thousands of great thoughts going through my mind. Allison crawled on top of me and started kissing me more. My hands found their way to the back of her thigh. And I slid my tongue in her mouth and I felt her smile against my lips. Allison had her hands on face and my hand slid up from her bum to her back. She wore a sexy blue lace night gown. I know I should stop this but I've waiting for another time like this since the jet. I moved her on her back and climbed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me. I buried my face in her neck and kissed her softly. She smiled and lifted her head to give me better access. I kissed her shoulder and moving my way down to her collar bone then her breats and her stomach. Allison moaned at the pleasure then I came back up and she held my face and we both stared into each other's eyes. I really like her and that fucking sucks. I kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around me. I grabbed her leg and moved my stroked my hand against her thigh then brought my to her hip. She kissed me some more and I pulled away.

"We should stop this Allison. It's not right." I saw between breathes.

"No, it's good." She said and grabbed my face kissing me more. She stopped as she grabbed the straps on her shoulders and was sliding them off her shoulders. I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"I'm serious. We have to stop." I tell her no matter how aroused I am right now. I got off of her then lied on my back beside her.

"Mitch...." She whispered. "You have no idea how much I want to do that with you again. Just like on the jet. I want to be your girlfriend." She says turning to me and putting her hand on my bare chest.

I grab her hand and hold it. "Maybe when this all blows over. I'll consider it, but it's more up to your dad than me because I do like you Allison. I really do I'm fucking crazy about you."

That makes her smile. "Okay, I like that idea." She turns her back toward me. I move closer to her and she relaxes her bum against my groin. I'm even more aroused now. I try to ignore it and find her hand and hold it. We both fall asleep while I'm holding her in my arms.