Ch-4 I want to go home!

This chapter is for Charisma495_1D4ev
She is the one who helped me write again. I posted a chapter saying if I should end the story or not and she was telling me not to, and other stuff. It made my day. I was just going to end this story, I had writers block and I felt like no one even cares about the book so why should I continue.
Thanks
E⃝ N⃝ J⃝ O⃝ Y⃝ !⃝
_____________________________
Chapter 4
-I want to go home!
Rachel's POV
Taylor lautner!!!!
Wtf why did he fucking kidnap me!
so I spoke my thoughts "why the fuck did you kidnap me!" I yelled.
"I can explain" he said.
What a douche! Who does he think he is! Kidnapping me! And with that I broke down, sobbing.
"Shhh" he whispered, pulling me into his chest, me not caring if he was my kidnapper of not, I just need some comfort.
Soon I passed out in his arms.
____NEXT MORNING_______
I woke up in an unfilmiliar room.
"What" I whispered to myself quietly. Where a- oh wait I remember I was kidnapped by the one and only taylor lautner.
My idol
Well used to be.
"What the hell!!!" I yelled at him! "Bring me fucking home!"
"I'm sorry....." He sighed. "I just can't bring you back. Me, rob, and kristen were playing truth or dare and rob dared me to kidnap a girl, and here we are" he explained.
"But I can't bring you back"
"Why not" I raised my voice
"You might tell the press, and that's not good. My career will be ruined"
"I'm so sorry" he let out a sigh.
"SORRYS NOR GOOD ENOUGH!. I DONT WANT TO BE HERE! YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE LIKE A DOG!" I screamed furiously.
"Let's just figure it out in the morning" he let out again, yep you guessed it. Another sigh.
"Okay" I let out an angry sigh
So yet again, I fall asleep in the arms of my kidnapper.
_______________________________
SORRY MY UPDATES ARE CRAP! I PROMISE THEY WILL START GETTING BETTER!