Chapter 30 (Finally)

I go running to see if Daniel is ok. "Daniel! Are you ok?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm fine." He says. He's hiding something.. Daniel goes under a tree. I go over to the ghost of Hiroshi. "Hey, what's wrong with Daniel?" I ask. "Well, I can't really explain it, go ask later." He says as he floats away. "Damn ghosts.." I curse under my breath.

Daniel's POV

Ugh, I'm bleeding. I don't want anyone to know, but, I think Leormon knows.. I look to my side to see Leormon limping. I put him on my back. "2 injured, 1 ghost, and 15 more to go." I turn to see where that voice was coming from. No one else seemed to hear it. "Daniel, did you hear that?" Leormon asks me. "Yeah, it kinda creeped me out."

We reach a river so we can get cups of water. I lay down next to Leormon. "Ugh." We both groaned. "We should spend the night here." I hear T.K. say. "I'm already half asleep, I agree with T.K!" I say. We then have a vote. I fall asleep under a tree.

                                                                                                                      3rd Person's POV

While Daniel falls asleep under a tree, evil lurks. "Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. Even when you were little, you've never changed. But those times, you'll never forget that you were tortured. And the premonition you had about Kari cheating on you, evil. Well, I guess my evil talk is done. MUAHAHAHA!"

Meanwhile. "Leormon, are you ok?" Leormon turns his head to Gatomon. "Uh, yeah, just a limp, I'll be fine." He says. He keeps walking towards the river. "Hey! Stop walking away. You're limping, Daniel's bleeding. Something's up." Gatomon says. "How'd you know about Daniel?" He asks. "Yeah.." Gatomon says. "Just, go away." Leormon hoes up to his partner and falls asleep with him.

Meanwhile Kari is struggling to put up the tent. "Hey Kari, need some help?" Honoka asks. "Yeah, thanks." As they start to put up the tent, the 2 seem too quiet, and they notice this. "So um, I may be pregnant.." Honoka says. Kari drops ng and immediately hugs Honoka. Hanoko heard this and grabs Davis and takes him somewhere.

(Author~San here, I'm taking a little hiatus. So, enjoy!)