"Play with tea, you get burned from it."

"My daddy always told me if he makes you cry he ain't the one, you better run from him..."

"Used to get to me mentally, I don't fuck with your energy, if you knew better, you would do better."

I sang loudly... inside my head. Knew better part 2 by my love bug, Ariana Grande has always been one of my favortie songs by her. Don't you just hate when you're in public and one of your favorite songs come on shuffle, and inside you just want to break into dance? It always happens to me, especially when I walk into school. It's like my spotify hates me, and just wants me to hear all my favorite songs as soon as I get into this shit hole. I bob my head softly to the beat of the song. Casually scrolling down stan twitter, while I fave some cute post about Noah Centineo. I'm lowkey soft for him, but shh don't tell anybody that... it's private.

I continue to walk down the halls of my old, smelly highschool. Sometimes the walls leak with what I hope is water, but that's just one of the things thats wrong with this school. The list goes for miles if I were just to sit down and write down everything one student had to say. Especially one Mondays, the stuff that is served in the cafe is garbage. Mystery Meat Mondays or as we call it MMM for short. It should be legal to serve such a thing!

My headphones still snug into my ear, as I feel someone yank it out of my ear. I stop completely before turning around, to find the indiviual who would do such a thing. Anybody who is anybody knows you do not take out my headphones. I don't even care if the place is one fire... wait actually back track that. I don't care if the teacher is dying... wait, not that either. Well long story short, just don't take out my headphones.

I see my friend Brandon Nelson giggling, as I finally turn around. Little snorts can be heard coming out, as he's in a fit of laughs. My friend Megan turning almost a shade deeper than indigo if that was even possible.

"Breathe! Jesus!" I yell trying my best to get them to calm down,"It really wasn't all that funny. Also what have I told you shit heads about taking out my headphones?"

"Ariana or Little Mix are blessing my ears take out my headphones or die!" Brandom and Megan say in sync, laughing louder than before.

I look at them, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms across my chest,"Exactly! So... I don't understand why you guys always do this." I say softly looking down.

"Do you understand how annoying it is when one of us is trying to call you from down the hall, but since you always have those headphones in, we can never get ahold of you, so that is our way of getting your attention... Sorry, I didn't realize that it bothered you so much." Megan said softly, as she looked at me. She gently placed her hand on my left shoulder, giving me a gentle yet generous squeeze.

I look up and notice Brandon just looking at us in awe. I roll my eyes before slapping his arm softly,"Your girlfriend is such a softie." I say looking at my two best friends. A blush creeping onto Megan's cheeks.

"Oh shut it Rose, you're no better." Megan says laughing.

I shoot her a glare, but it was playful. Just as she was about to reply with a smart ass comment, the bell rang singaling us to class. I place my headphones back into my ears before pressing play on the song i paused it on. 'Sexy Dirty Love' by Demi Lovato, one of my absolute favorties.

I leave quickly knowing that once the halls get overly packed it'll be difficult to move anywhere in this hallway. I swear that's another thing to check off why this school is the best. I run up the stairs, noticing i'm moving my body and feet to the beat. Hey what could I say, this song speaks to me.