Chapter 6

🌸JM's POV🌸

I unlocked the door of my classroom and sat at my chair. I looked at my watch,7:54,6 minutes till class starts. I kept thinking of Joy. The sad look on her face when she walked out. Here eyes are screaming sadness,worry and mostly...hurt. Well I can't really blame him,the one she likes just rejected her. I was interrupted with my thoughts when the door opened.

"Hi Sir." Joy said with Anne next to her.

Joy looked pale and lifeless. She has bags on her eyes and her eyes are red and puffy. Did she really cried that hard? I don't know what is that feeling inside me. I think it's...guilt? Mixed with worry. They both walked to their seats and sat down,neither saying a word to the other. The classroom is full by the time my watch says 8:00.

"Okay. I will give you guys some exercises and I want you all to finish it by 8:30." Everyone groaned. Ha,always!

"BUT I will let you pair up with the person sitting next to you to make it faster. Now go." I said as I clapped my hands.

Everyone started moving their chairs closer to the one next to them. Since almost half of the class sits next to their best friend,they will finish this even before the said time.

"Mister Adam?" Anne raised her hand.

"Yes,Anne?"

"Can me and Joy go outside? My mom is over there,I forgot my wallet and Joy forgot her cellphone and I asked her to bring it."

"Okay. Don't take too long." She nodded.

She and Joy stood up but I noticed that Joy's head is looking at the floor. They opened the door and went out. I saw Joy's body shook before they completely went outside. Is she crying?

🌸Joy's POV🌸

Me and Anne lied. I got my phone in my bag and her wallet is in her pocket. That's just an excuse so we can go outside since I'm crying. He can't let us both go in the bathroom.

"Why are you crying,Joy?" Anne asked when we entered the girl's bathroom. She doesn't know a thing about what happened yesterday...

"Please do tell me the truth,I'm your best friend."

"I-I kissed Sir A-Adam." I said through sobs.

"You what!?" She shouted.

"Keep your voice down,please!" I said and more tears came flooding out.

"Okay,okay I will. Tell me the whole thing,will ya?" She asked and I nodded.

After explaining the shorter version of what happened,Joy hugged me tight and I can feel that there will be scolding after this.

"Joy. You know Sir Adam has a girlfriend and---"

"I know! I even met her and s-she's actually n-nice."

"So you shouldn't have done that."

"I didn't mean it,okay?"

"Joy." She sighed. "I know it hurts to see the one you like with someone he likes. And it hurts a lot more when you realized that the one he likes is not you. Trust me,been there,done that." She inhaled deeply. "But let me tell you this,the hardest decision is deciding whether to "walk away" or "try harder",okay?" I nodded.

"Good,let's go." She said.

We both went back to the classroom with my head still hanging low. Maybe I should just give up. Maybe that decision will make me happy. I inhaled deeply,removing the tears on my cheeks and looked up,smiling.

Move on and be happy,that's the right decision.

----------------------------------------

Chapter 6 is DONE.

There are relatable quotes here,huh?

To my friend out there,I know you're having the feels reading this chapter,hahaha.

Vote

Comment

Fan!

Thanks and I love you all! :)