chapter eleven

Tzuyu's pov

It was the next day. As usual me and Sana unnie went to school.
She looked worried. I asked her what happened. She said it was nothing but I don't believe in it...
I'm sure something happened.
Well I decided to ignore it as I know she won't tell me.
We arrived to school and saw jungkook and tae oppa waiting for us. We went near to them.
"Hello tae oppa" I greeted him and hugged Jungkook.
"Hey chuvi" jungkook.
" What's with that chuvi thing?" Me.
" Well I'm gonna call you chuvi afterwards" jungkook.
" Fine.. I will call you.... Kookie!!" Me.
" What?!?!" He was jungshook!
We all laughed at him.. the bell rang so we have to go to our classes.
Me and Jungkook.. no! Kookie went to our class together.
We sat at our seats and class started.
Just as yesterday I noticed yugyeom starting at him. I feels so uncomfortable. I decided to talk to him.

....time skips....

It was finally lunch time. Kookie came near me.
" Chuvi let's go " kookie.
" You go.. I have some important works to do" me
" Umm.. ok " kookie.
Yugyeom didn't go to lunch and was in his seat and resting. No one was in the class except me and him.
I went near him.
" Hello " me.
He looked up and was surprised to see me.
" Oh hi! what are you doing here..? Aren't you going to cafeteria? " yugyeom.
" Well I have a question to ask so I decided to go after that" me.
" And what's the question? " yugyeom.
" Well I have caught you looking at me yesterday and even today.. may I ask why? " Me.
He looked down.
" I uhh.. yo-you will k-know lat-later" yugyeom.
"Umm.. ok" me.
It felt so awkward so i decided to go. Just as I want about to go, he held my wrist. I looked at him.
" Um.. can you please leave my hand?" Me.
" I think I will give the answer for the question you asked me right now " he had a smirk on his face when he said that.
I was feeling uncomfortable and feels that this is going to be bad.
" I don't want to know.. just ignore the question I asked and now leave my hand " me.
He stood up still holding my wrist.
" What if I didn't..? " Yugyeom.
" Can you please stop!.. you are getting in my nerves " me.
" And soon I will get a place on your heart " yugyeom.
" What the fu** are you saying!! " me.
I was getting angry and scared at the same time.
" You still didn't understand..? Ok let me tell you.. I love you jagiya.. be my girlfriend " yugyeom.
" Sorry to say this but you are rejected" me.
" Why? " He looked angry.
" First reason is I don't love you. Second is you are a jerk. Third is I have a boyfriend and I love him" me.
He was super angry. He held my hand tight and pinned me to the wall.
" You are mine and only mine! " Yugyeom.
I shouted as loud as I could but that didn't help. Instead that made him to slap me. It hurts as hell.
I started to cry.
" Oh come on! Stop crying! If you don't stop I will kiss you" he smirked.
I stopped crying.
" You are so stupid. Do you thought that I wouldn't kiss if you if you stopped crying.. you are wrong jagi.. " yugyeom.
Jungkook.. please help.. where are you?.. I need you..
He came closer and closer. I stood there frozen. I closed my eyes in fear. I don't want to face him..
Suddenly I felt his grip loosen up. And I heard a loud noise.
I opened my eyes and saw jungkook punching yugyeom.
Jungkook looked super angry.. students started to watch the scene and gossip. I couldn't bear to see this fight..
" Jungkook stop! Please " me.
He didn't hear me. They both started to fight. Yugyeom punched jungkook on his face. I was shocked.
Jungkook took a chair and was able to throw at yugyeom when I went in front of jungkook and hugged him. He stopped and kept the chair and hugged me back.
I started to cry..
" I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. I shouldn't have left you alone" kookie.
I didn't say anything and was crying. The bell rang meaning the break time finished. Yugyeom ran out of class.
I guess he went to the nurse room.
Jungkook looked at me and saw the stop where yugyeom slapped me.. he looked worried and angry.
" Let's go to the nurse room before the teacher comes." Kookie.
Before I could say anything he started to drag me. We were near the nurse room when we saw yugyeom heading there so we went to the rooftop instead. We arrived to the rooftop.
We sat on the bench and out of the blue, tears formed in my eyes. I started to cry again.. kookie held me.
" It's okay... Everything is fine now.. and I'm sorry " kookie.
" It wasn't your fault.. I should have gone with you to cafeteria Instead of waiting to ask him the question" me.
" Question? What question?" Kookie.
" I caught him staring at me from the day he came to our school" me.
" I'm sorry for not telling you" me.
" It's okay... And you don't have to be sorry... Sleep for sometimes.. we will just skip the class" kookie.
I couldn't deny as he was insisting so I just slept.

Jungkook's pov

I went to the cafeteria alone as tzuyu had some important works to do.
I met Sana noona and hyung. I went near them.
" Where are the others!" Me.
" Where is tzuyu?" Sana noona.
" I asked first " me.
" They had some important works in the studio to do so they went" hyung.
" Now your turn jungkook" Sana noona.
" She had some stuffs to do so she will come after that" me.
" Ok so let's wait for her" hyung.
We sat on  a desk and started talking. While we were talking, I heard someone scream.. I somehow thought it was tzuyu.
" Did you guys heart that?" Me.
" What?" Hyung.
" I just heard someone screaming and i think its tzuyu" me.
" You are imagining things.. we didn't hear anyone screaming " sana noona.
I started to worry. It has been a while and tzuyu still didn't came so I decided to go to find her. I went to the class and saw the new student trying to kiss her. I quickly went and punched him.
He punched me o the face but that didn't stop me. I grabbed a chair and was about to throw at him when tzuyu came in front of me and hugged him. I kept the chair and hugged her.
I apologized for being late. She didn't even say a word.
I guess she is scared.
That jerk ran out of the class and the bell rang meaning the break time is over.
I dragged tzuyu to the nurse room but stopped as we saw that jerk heading there.
So we went to the rooftop. We sat on the bench and suddenly tzuyu started to cry. I held her.
"It's okay.. everything is fine now.. and I'm sorry" me.
It wasn't your fault.. I should have gone with you to cafeteria Instead of waiting to ask him the question" tzuyu
"Question? What question?" Me
"I caught him staring at me from the day he came to our school" tzuyu.
" I'm sorry for not telling you" tzuyu
" It's okay... And you don't have to be sorry... Sleep for sometimes.. we will just skip the class" me
Tzuyu couldn't deny as i was insisting so she just slept.
I also felt sleepy so I also slept.

....time skips....

I woke up and so tzuyu still sleeping. I looked at the time and saw it was the time school finishes.
Tzuyu also woke up so we too went to find Sana noona and hyung.
We saw them at school gate and we went near them.
" Hello " tzuyu.
" Tzuyu.. where were you? Why didn't you come to cafeteria today?" Sana noona.
" And you jungkook.. why did you suddenly left without saying a word? And even dahyun and chaeyoung told Sana that you too skipped classes after getting into some kinds of fight" hyung.
Tzuyu looked at me. She started to cry. I hugged her.
" Tzuyu why are you crying?" Hyung.
" Tzuyu what happened? Jungkook can you please explain why happened" Sana noona.
She looks super worried.
" I will explain but first let's go our favorite cafe so we can talk" me.
We all went to cafe and sat at our favorite place.
"Now can you tell us what happened" Sana noona.
Tzuyu said she will explain so she did.
" What the he** !! I am going to kill that jerk.. what does those new students thinks of themselves.." hyung.
" Those new students?" Me.
Hyung and noona exchanged glances and was quite.
" Unnie can you please tell us what happened.. I know something happened yesterday which made you worry so much." Tzuyu.
" Fine.. let us explain " hyung.
Sana noona told us what happened yesterday.
"I didn't want to face him so I was worried... Luckily he didn't came to school today" Sana noona.
" Wait.. aren't those two brothers?" Me.
" Yup they are.. and they are members of got7 " hyung.
" And got7 members are the well known Playboys." Tzuyu.
" Yup... They entered to the group as they entered to this school " Sana noona.
" Let's just forget about them for now.. it's getting dark.. you too girls should be at home now... Your mom will be so worried" hyung.
"Yeah.. I agree with hyung.." me.
We all went to the two girls house and saw there mom at the gate worried.
She hugged sana noona and tzuyu as she saw them.
" Where were you two? Do you know how much I was worried!! You two are never late!! Wait.. what is taehyung doing here and who is this young boy?" Their mom.
" Mom.. it's um.. my boyfriend " tzuyu.
" Really!! Wahh!! My two daughters have grown up.. wait.. tzuyu what happened..? Did you cry?" Their mom.
" We will explain but can we go inside the house" Sana noona.
" Of course.. let's go and you two also come" their mom.
We all went inside and Sana noona explained what happened.
" Oh god!! You guys should be careful.. anyways what's you name young boy?" Their mom.
" Jeon jungkook" tzuyu.
" Oh nice name. Well we'll please take care of my daughters you both." Their mom.
" We will mom" hyung.
" Mom?" Me.
" Taehyung call me mom as I told him and now you also should" their mom.
"O-ok m-mom" me.
" It's mom not m-mom" mom.
" Mom! Stop teasing him" tzuyu.
"Ok ok.. well! You both should go now.. it's getting late now." Mom
" Ok mom" me and hyung.
We both went home and slept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for a long time.. I was really really busy.. well now I have update and I hope you guys like it..
Like
Comment
Share