Chapter 14

I flew to Austin's house, passing over the Cities lights I found his house, I knocked on his door and he opened the door. He let me in and I sat on his couch,

"Austin, I need your help" I said to Austin

"Sure, what's up" he replied

" Do you have a spell to redo something" I said

"Hmm, let me check" he said , we walked into a different room and quickly came out with a bottle with a book.

" I'm sorry man, I only have a spell to redo something but it only lasts for 10 minutes" he said

I told Austin the whole story, I needed Willow to get her Old life back. Though I can see how she would live her life in the future with a normal life and she would have never met me.

Austin did the spell, I got to choose a age so I selected 20

When I got there, everything was black. Austin said if it was black than that means she isn't alive.

"Okay maybe she got into a accident" I said as I went to her age in 18

It was still black, I began to get worried, I went to her age at 17 and it was still black, than I went to her ago right now 16 and I saw her.

She was at home, she was crying on her pillow. but why. Than I remember she never met me, she looked as if she hasn't eaten in days. did she starve herself. Was I her sunshine, I was the only one who cared for her, she felt lonely until I came.

I saw her get up, she went to search something in her drawer, she picked up a blade.

"Don't do it" I said under my breath but I knew she couldn't hear me

I saw her sit back down with the blade in her hand, she went to her skin and lightly scratched herself with the blade, she did it again and again. I saw the blood drip from her arm to her legs. I had tears in my eyes. Each time she cut her self I would tear up even more.

"Why does everyone hate me so much" she whisper to herself

"I don't" I said but again she couldn't hear me

"If they want me dead, fine" she said than she got up

I followed her to the washroom, she looked in the mirror and search for something in her cabinet, she grabbed a gun and pointed it to her head.

"Please don't do it" I said trying to get the gun out her hand, but my hand just went through her.

"Goodbye" she said and she pulled the trigger.

I woke up on Austin's couch panicking, I had tears in my eyes.

"Dude what happened" Austin said trying to calm me down.

"She killed herself because I wasn't there for her" I said hugging onto Austin crying

~But I do love her, and she needs me~

------

End of chapter :)

I'm so so so sorry it's short but I promise next chapter will be long okay :)