5.

Finally, the last bell rang. i grabbed my backpack and sped out of my last class.
once i walked outside i saw Stefani in her cop car parked not too far back.
i walked towards her car and got in.
"hey, how was school?" she asked
i shrugged before realizing she wasnt looking at me "just school. not terrible but not good either"
"well your out now, you hungry?" she asked this time turning to me.
"not really, i just wanna sleep" i said honestly
she nodded "alright, home we go then"

~

i woke up at around 7pm.
i dragged myself out of bed and walked to the living room where Stef was sitting, watching tv.
i plopped beside her. "still tired?" she asked
"mhm" i mumbled
"i ordered pizza so if you want i left you some"
"pizza, again?"
she nodded "yes pizza again, go eat"
i got up and grabbed myself a slice from the kitchen counter.
just as i was halfway done i heard a knock come from the front door.
i took a few steps before Stefani walked passed me, to the door.
assuming it was Demi i went back to the kitchen to get another slice of pizza.
just as i took a bite i heard a raspy, "hey sam"
i looked up and saw Lauren. i rolled my eyes.
"what do you want?" i asked
"i just wanna talk, please?" she asked pleadingly
"fine, lets go to my room" i said walking passed her, pizza still in my hand.
she followed me up to my room and i shut the door once she walked in.
i sat on my bed and looked up at her "so you gonna talk or not?"
"what did you mean when you said i was fake?"
"youre a liar and you say shit"
"when? ive never said anything about you before"
"after Jessie party a couple of months ago. Normani told me everything, all the things you said about me. the rumor you spread, everyone at that party knew and i was so fucking embarrassed and you did that to me, you had no right. me coming out was supposed to be done by me. not by you" i said rasing my voice at the end.
she stared at me for a moment, thinking.
she looked at me, confused. "how could i have-oh my god" she said in realization.
"sam, no. that was never me, by the time i got there she had already started talking and then her stupid friends kept hold me back, i never-"
"by the time you got there? what the hell are you talking about?"
"during the party, remember when i gave you a drink?"
i thought back for a moment and remembered. "yeah i remember putting it down right after you gave it to me"
she laughed "yeah cause you dont drink alcohol right?"
"right" i confirmed
"anyway" she said "right after that i went upstairs where Normani was with her friends. i pulled her aside, i asked her if you were gay and-"
"wait what? you asked if i was gay, why?"
"let me finish will you?" she said giving me a look
i put my hands up in defense "sorry, go ahead"
"i asked her if you were gay" she said again "i wanted to ask you out but i didn't want too if you were straight, that wouldve been so embarrassing so i asked her. we were friends and i thought she would help me out, but she just created this mess."
i gave her a look, still confused.
"and then?"
she took a deep breath, "and then, once i asked, she told me she was gonna talk to you and put in a good word for me before i asked you out, and well i was so excited about it that i didn't notice she was being so weird about it. she left with her other friends and started talking to them in the hallway. after a while i started to wonder what was going on so i opened the door but they didn't notice me because they were facing down the stairs and i heard them say there were gonna out you, and once i started approaching them she walked off and her friends stopped me, i tried so hard, they... they started hitting me and holding me back. i don't know what she did in the process of that but i swear i wasn't apart of it and i never meant for it to go that way sam" she stopped talking and looked at me, waiting for an answer.
i stayed silent processing everything i was just told.
should i believe her? i mean, it sorta makes sense.
"so what happened?" she asked
i sighed, "i was sitting with Ashley, and everyone started whispering and looking at me and i was so confused and extremely uncomfortable" i said thinking back on that day.

{flashback}

i walked passed a bunch of drunk people and say Ashley sitting on the couch.
"i thought you left to get a drink?" Ashley asked me
"yeah everything is alcohol though, and Lauren gave me a drink which was still alcohol so i passed on that"
she laughed "i don't know why you come to parties then"
i scoffed, "really? and then listen to you nag later about how im wasting my high school years? no thanks"
"touché" she said
as she took a sip out of her drink it suddenly got quieter and people began staring at me and i started to feel uncomfortable.
"Ash?" i whispered leaning towards her
"yeah?" she said now turning to me
"why is everyone whispering and looking at me?"
she gave me a confused look and began looking around
"what the fuck and you all looking at?" Ashley yelled standing up, looking around at everyone
some people looked away or walked off but just as those words left her lips a drunk jock yelled "your lesbian friend"
"excuse me?!" i said now standing up too
"yeah" i said stumbling towards me, he grabbed on my my shoulder and leaned over so close i could smell the alcohol "think i could turn you?" he whispered
more then half the people were staring at me and i began to have a panic attack.
Ashley noticed and grabbed him and shoved him to the floor "get the fuck away from her dude"
just as he fell i started running past people and towards the front door, hearing Ash yell my name behind me.
before i made it out the door i got stopped by one of Normani's friends.
"hey sam! you okay?" she asked with a grip on my arm
i shoved her, "did you fucking tell everyone?" i asked
"how about you ask Lauren?" she said laughing
i ran out of that house and then back home.

{End of Flashback}

i took a deep breath, "so i guess that explains why that next Monday you were all beat up?"
Lauren nodded and opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by my door opening.
"you guys okay?" Stefani asked
"yeah" we both said in sync.
"okay, ill be downstairs if you two need anything" she said walking out.
"okay, you were gonna say?" i asked
"i'm really sorry, i feel like i caused all this, and im sorry"
"im sorry too" i started "i know i said some awful stuff to you but it was only because i was upset because i thought you outed me"
"are we okay now?" she asked
"yeah" i sighed out "were good"
she reached out and hugged me, and i hugged back.
her phone rang pulling her away from me.
she pulled it out and starred at it for a moment before looking up at me "its my mom i gotta go, see you at school?" she asked
"yeah" i said "lemme walk you out" i said.
once i walked her out and shut the door, i turned around coming face to face with stefani.
"jesus!" i yelled jumping back, hitting the door. "you scared the shit out of me!" i yelled
"okay first things first, was that a friend or girlfriend?" she asked with a smirk
"friend, and i actually hated her before her coming over so"
her eyes widened, "what?"
i sighed, "take a seat and let me tell you everything"