~1

Kaito's Pov

It was a lazy Saturday. The whole gang was attached to the couch and their eyes glued to the television. Miku had her head placed on my shoulders and my hands wrapped around her waist.

I never really had a good connection with Miku, even though she was my girlfriend. From the begging, our manager told us that us being a couple would rank up our 'points', but I never saw her more than a friend. It was all fake until she grew feelings for me. It all changed from there: our friendship, our connection, our virginity, even my sexuality changed.

While watching television, Len, who was next to me, fell asleep and gravity caused his body to collapse on my lap. He looked cute sleeping in my lap, I always loved Len like a little brother I never had.

I brushed his golden hair strands from his face and pulled them behind his ear. As I stood back, I noticed that only me and Miku were the only ones awake.

"Kaito," I heard Miku whisper.

"What is it? ". I responded.

"There all asleep, let's go have fun." she queeled. I knew what she meant by fun. We've had 'fun' many times, and the only one who ends up having a blast is her. I glanced at her, and she gave me the most disturbing puppy dog face ever. I sigh and nodded.

"Yay, ill wait for you upstairs." She said while kissing my cheek and walking to her room, with her long ponytails behind her.

I sighed heavily again and looked down at the sleepy Len in my lap. I smiled and gently positioned him comfortably over a pillow. I then unwillingly went upstairs and opened the door to Miku in her bra and panties.

I went to the bed, layed on my back like if it was rehearsed, and got pinned down by Miku. She immediately made sync with my lips and mine, forcing her tongue in. I unamused let entrance and I began to grab her by the waist. Miku stood back to help me take of my shirt, and trailed her hands down to my chest. As I was about to un button her bra, I suddenly got an image of Len's innocent face pop in to my head.

I stopped at where I was and pushed Miku off me. Why did I started thinking if Len, and why did It made me stop. I sat up on the edge of the bed with Miku behind me with her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok?"

I really don't know what I am right now.

"Yeah im fine."

I got up the bed and opened the door.

"Where are you going?!"

"Don't worry about it." I said roughly and shut the door behind me.

Was there I reason why Len comes to my mind? It has never happened before with occasions like this. Why am I even over thinking this...

Len's Pov

I was awoken by a loud noise from upstairs. It was dark and everybody was asleep. The television was on in a static channel. I started to hear heavy footsteps. I turned back and saw Kaito coming down stairs.

"Kai-" I stopped when I saw his face. He was angry for some reason.

He was heading towards the music room, and I decided to follow him and find out what was troubling him. Once he entered the room, he walked toward the old piano we rarely used and began to play notes, and begun to sing to it.

~

Every time I think of you

I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue

It's no problem of mine

But it's a problem I find

Living a life that I can't leave behind

But there's no sense in telling me

The wisdom of the fool won't set you free

But that's the way that it goes

And it's what nobody knows

well every day my confusion grows.

~