Death By Glamour

"Eheheheheheh.." One of the Judgement officers giggled as she typed away on her computer, playing Hollow Knight on Steam. "Now this game's got some good art styles.."

"Yo!" said the officer's partner next her. "Ya gotta put that away now rookie.. if the Boss sees you playing around on a heavy traffic day.."

"Grrrrrrrr.."

Too late..

Kuroko was standing over the offending officer, a shadow across her face as feral Dragon-like growl could be heard coming from her...

"G.. geh.." the officer looked up, fear etched into her very face as all the police in the office froze. 

If only some miracle would come through that door right now..

"Auntie Kuroko we're here!" Miyoko walked in followed by Yang, Tatsu and Caulifla.

"OOOOOH hey!" Kuroko suddenly turned cheerful and happy. "Your mother called, I got all the files on Torchwick out already!"

"Thank goodness.." wheezed all the officers. It was common knowledge that Mikoto and her daughters were always the one able to calm Kuroko's rages. .. even if she tended to rage at Miyoko for her Natsu-like behavior now and then.

Kuroko led the gang into her office where a bunch of boxes labeled with the word 'Torchwick' were sitting, along with a few laptops with data open on their screens.

But that wasn't what Miyoko noticed first.

"What the heck is HE doing here!?" Caulifla stammered, now back in her chest band and baggy pants (having changed back when Mikoto wasn't looking).

"Well well.. a pleasure to see you too fools.." said Solomon Yin, who was leaning against the wall of the office, his arms folded.

"AND THAT!?" stammered Caulifla, pointing at the Fairy Tail mark peeking out of Solomon's shirt collar.

"I'm pretty sure that was explained yesterday." said Solomon. "I'm a part of your class now.. deal with it.."

"Ggggggggrrrrrrrsssssssshh" Caulifla began grinding her teeth repetitively, popping her knuckles furiously at the same time. 

"It's not like I find joining this particular guild suitable.." said Solomon with a sigh. "I still have yet to ascertain whether you are an evil lot.."

"Sure whatevs." said Miyoko with a shrug.

"You're okay with this!?" Caulifla stammered.

"Not like getting huffy and puffy about it's gonna solve anything." said Miyoko breezily before holding out a hand to Solomon. "Yo! Formal Intro! Miyoko Misaka's the name.. nice ta meet ya!"

Solomon stared with Miyoko with a bit of astonishment. "You would greet me with ease? Even after how our last meeting turned out?"

"Yep." said Miyoko. "Like Mama says.. can't find friendship if you hide in a rain cloud all day right?"

"You're an odd one.." said Solomon, brushing Miyoko's hand. "But I'm not going to pretend to play buddy buddy with a bunch of fairies deluded with self righteousness.. "

Solomon walked past the group and picked up a file. "Well.. are we going to do this or what?"

Tatsu sighed, his face looking like it was in the middle of saying "do not want".   "Miyo... do we have to with this guy?"

"Ain't my call.. and even if it is.. I don't mind." said Miyoko. 

"Typical of you.." Tatsu grumbled. "It's like the time we ran into that Akame girl.."