Suspended

Enjoy!

Tai had his head down on his desk not bothering on listening to what the teacher had to say even when his name was being called on.

"Mr. Kamiya wake up! Tai wake up this instant!! "

Tai finally woken up and looked to see the teacher glaring at him. The teacher handed him a pink slip.

"The principal wants to see you now in his office"

Tai rolled his eyes as he let out a sigh and got up taking his backpack and slowly made his way to the principal's office. Tai opened the door and handed the secretary the paper as he waited.

"The principal will see you now"

The secretary said. Tai stood up and entered the room and sat down in front of the principal's desk. The principal was looking through Tai's profile and record.

"Mr. Kamiya I can't seem to figure out the reason why you are going down this year. You used to be a star student, perfect attendance, good grades and the best soccer player. What exactly happened? Is there any problems at home? Because now I am hearing complaints from your teachers that you smell like cigarettes and your talking back saying profanity, that's not like you"

Tai looked to the principal.

"Are we done here?"

He asked in a bored tone. The principal let out a sigh as he folded his hands together.

"Are you trying to prove a point or show off to someone?"

He asked but again Tai didn't say anything.

"Alright then Mr. Kamiya if you are not willing to cooperate then I would have no choice but to call your parents because you will be suspended for a week at least for you can get your act together"

He said seriously. Tai said nothing as he stood up and walked out of the principal's office and out of the school grounds and went to the front of the gate to meet up with Angel, Riki, Cleo, James and Mark in a car.

"Come on baby let's go"

Angel said with a smile. Tai smiled at them as he ran up to them and threw his backpack in the backseat as he sat on the passenger seat.

"So what were you doing in the principal's office?"

Cleo asked. Tai smirk as he leaned his head back as Angel massage his scalp from his head as she ran her hand through his hair.

"Got suspended"

He said simply as he closed his eyes.

"Then this is payback"

Mark said with a grin as he continued to keep his eyes on the road. Tai opened one eye and look to Mark.

"What do you mean? "

"We stole the principal's car"

At that Tai started laughing. They continued to drive around and it was getting night time.

"So what are we doing?"

"Hunting"

Riki said with a smirk. Tai frown and looked back to the four sitting in the back.

"Meaning?"

"Angel you're up"

Mark said.

"Make us proud"

James said. Tai looked to Angel and saw she was smirking as she put on a black mask and put the gun in her pocket and opened the door and entered the store. Tai felt his heart drop as he heard shouting and gun shots. Riki, Cleo, James and Mark cheered as they saw Angel come running with cash in her hands. Mark speed the car as they drove off laughing except Tai who was scared. After a while of fun, Mark dropped everyone off and left the car in a abandoned alley and put it on fire. As Angel went to take a shower, Tai went to sit on the couch lost in thought. He didn't realize how long he was thinking because Angel came out of the shower.

"Hey so what do you want to order?"

She asked as she picked up the phone and looked to Tai for an answer. Tai stood up and faced Angel.

"Why did you do it?"

Angel scoffs and shook her head.

"It was just harmless fun"

"Harmless? You could have killed someone"

"So? What's up your butt?"

"Angel that was a crime what you did"

"And what your planning on snitching on me? "

"I don't want you shooting ever again"

Angel rolled her eyes. Tai walked up to her and grabbed hold of her shoulder forcing her to look at him.

"You are over reacting"

"Angel I'm serious, I don't want to see you with a gun or shooting anything or anyone. Please promise me because tonight I was scared, it was like I didn't know who you were"

Angel pulled away.

"So what do you want to order?"

She asked ignoring the lecture. Tai felt his blood boiling.

"Angel, you coukd have killed an innocent person!"

"And what about my innocnece huh?!"

"But you are still standing, that proves you are strong"

"I'm a shell Tai. I have to be tough because I have no choice. No one got hurt okay, I promise"

Tai turned around as he couldn't help but cry. Angel faced towards his back and saw his body shook and heard him sniffle.

'Is he seriously crying?'

She thought. Tai tried wiping his tears, he didn't know being part of a gang is also about taking an innocent life away. Angel let out a sigh as she slowly walked up behind Tai and wrapped her arms around Tai and laid her head on his back as he continued to cry.

"Tai, I'm sorry okay. I'll do my part in not killing anyone but I can't say the same about the others"

Angel pulled away when she felt Tai move. Tai turned around with tears still coming down his face as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight.

"I care about you more. I love you"

Tai whispered in ear. Angel smiled and stayed holding him.

"I love you too"

After a while after Tai calmed down, they ordered some take out from a chinese restaurant. After dinner, they cuddled up on the couch and channel surf the tv not really bothered on what's on as long as they were together.

A/N Rate and Comment