하나

first person pov kinda

jeon:
hyung lets meet up at the schools cafe.

chim:
wow. no "hey hyung how'd you sleep?" rudeeeee

jeon:
why are you being such a baby today ?

chim:
you're calling me the baby but you drink strawberry milk everyday but whatever ig 🙄.

jeon:
psh whatever just meet up

chim:
mhm byee

"Bastard is always using the strawberry milk as a comeback." i pick up my school stuff and leave. the phone screen lights up the time, 7:32. im supposed to be at school at around 8:05, damn. guess jogging is the only way ill make it on time.

I arrive at school and i see jimin standing near the entrance of the cafe looking around for someone who i can only assume is me. after a few glances around, he finally sees me and he come storming towards me with the face of 'im about to fuck you up' "jeongukk! you realise you're 15 minutes late right?! we were supposed to meet up before that! i have an exam and i need my fuel! you bastard!" so annoying, well i better give him an explanation huh . "listen jimin if you'd of picked me up maybe we could've gotten you're stupid coffee, dont complain. why didn't you get it yourself anyways?"
jimin's face turns a bright red. "you already know i cant talk to yoongi! i get all nervous." oh shit i forgot about his crush "fine whatever, lets go then"

First block is always the class that goes by the quickest mainly because i barely pay attention to that piece of shit teacher. everyone thinks shes so hot, shes a whore who sleeps with every guy she sees. including, you guessed it! me. "jeon, are you listening?" now what? oh. "uh, yes mam" i look up to meet her eyes. seems likes she staring into my soul, she smirks at me and winks. "we wouldn't want you failing jeon pay attention to the board and me." 'disgusting'i think. "sorry mam" i mutter. i slept with her once just to get an A+ for the rest of the semester. worst mistake of my life.

Second block is the same class all my hyungs are in. 'Designing and Art'. usually i just hang around them but today was different. alot of rumours were going around about a "new boy" i didn't believe it until he walked into those double doors to the classroom. his blonde hair stuck out the most. it was a bit faded and looked soft. earphones in one ear and the other one wrapped around his ear. "woah new boy alert" hoseok says from across the table "no way i seriously thought those were rumours" i say in a disappointing voice "he's kinda cute though not gonna lie" jimin says "i'm gonna go talk to him." jimin gets up and walks towards this 'new boy'
"why is jimin always the one that greets the new people?" namjoon says "i dunno hyung, do you want to greet people you barely know? i mean you can if you want to no one is stopping you" namjoon looks at jeongukk with kind eyes "nah you have a point ill just stay here." i see jimin shaking 'new boys' hand and walks back over to our table. jimin sighs "he's adorable." i look over at jimin. "already falling for another park jimin ?" jimin sits up straight "of course not! yoongi will always be my number 1." i laugh "you dont even have the balls to talk to him but ok." jimin crosses his arms "anyways his names kim taehyung if you were wondering. he moved here from daegu so, yeah." kim taehyung huh? nice.

a/n: lets hope i dont give up on this. <3