one.

it was a normal day at school. namjoon was in class reading his book. he felt as if nothing is haunting and having him feel comeplety vulnerable. or so he thought.

the peach haired looked up, scanning the room. he kept experiencing a feeling someone in this classroom was watching him.

but no one was,
to him atleast.

"okay.. joon no one is staring into your soul just stay calm and continue reading." he whispered as his eyes moved across the book.

there it is again.

he tried not to worry about it.

namjoon was fine the first time it happened, but it was getting more frequent for it to happen.

as soon as the bell ring, he grabbed his bag and ran out the class room.

"hyung!" namjoon yelled out to his minty haired friend.

yoongi.

yoongi turned around and smiled at namjoon. "shall we?" he raised an eyebrow teasingly as his hand was held out. namjoon smiled and tried to do his best accent. "we shall~"

they both skipped down the hallway. though that earned them weird stares.

namjoon and yoongi went to the gym. the teachers were putting them in different lines (or squads) to sit in. he wasn't with yoongi, who was 2 lines after him, but with hoseok.

they both jammed out to yoongi's favorite song so he would hopefully come over. because switching other students to different lines was gonna take the whole class period anyway.

"uni.t we raise you up!" hoseok laughed as yoongi sent a glare. "come over here!" namjoon whined and made grabby hands.

who would say no to that?

yoongi.

"joon i don't want to get in trouble!"
he whisper yelled and namjoon stuck out his bottom lip. letting out a huffy in annoyance, he mumbled; "but others are moving around from their places."

namjoon did have a point.

yoongi let out a sigh and crawled over to him.

him getting in trouble wasn't the reason why he didn't want to move.

well, it's yoongi. he simply wanted to stay where he was and possibly sleep.

suddenly, namjoon shuddered. hoseok looked over at him and paused the song. "joon are you okay?" "i feel like someone is staring at me again.." hoseok quickly hugged namjoon.

hoseok looked around as he met eyes with who was staring at namjoon.

sadly, he didn't exactly see as he quickly went away.

/(/)\

"okay, that was close.  but that adds on to my collection." jungkook said enthusiasticly. he just found namjoon's old pair of glasses on his desk, well it was before he tried watching namjoon at the gym. that failed. but anyway. he had A LOT of namjoon's belongings. let's see the list.

1.) namjoon's address on a piece of paper
2.) an apple he bit into
3.) his pen he chewed on.
4.) his class notes.
5.) photos he secretly took.
6.) his pencil.
7.) chopsticks he used to eat lunch.
8.) his glasses.

jungkook smiled and caressed his photo. "you only belong to me and me only." he whispered and turned around to face his board.

it had a picture of yoongi and hoseok which was ripped up and x's drew on them. it also had namjoon's picture which had hearts and a circle around it.

"he recently started talking to that one kid, what was his name? seokjin, right?" jungkook cocked his head to his side.

you see, namjoon had a few friends. but, to actually reach his heart, he had to 'narrow' down his friend count.

jungkook, currently, was in his dorm room. he had a free period so he spent it on admiring the stuff he had.
oh, his roommate? sorry, he isn't available due to reasons only jungkook knows of.

"i seriously need to think of how to eliminate them."

he thought and checked his schedule. letting out a sigh, he turned and looked at the shrine one more time. he really hates to leave but at least he'll watch namjoon in person.

he'll see the person that always will drive him insane in the bestest way possible.

//*whips* also I'm sorry for ANY mistakes. The deadline for the first chapter was today and I was busy. This chapter was kind of last minute 😅😓😣😔 but anyway it's out now! Next chapter will probably be next week because school isn't my friend.

But until next time! 🖐✌😊😋