Ugh.... TEME!!

Naruto's POV

             I am NOT looking forward to today... Being a new student really sucks Ya'Know. I'll Just Ya'Know go back to sleep now goodnight. But right when I closed my eyes my dad { A new teacher at the school I go to #GonnaDieOfEmbarrassment} came in yelling at the top of his lungs!! 

           " NARUTO WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE... AND THAT WILL MAKE ME LATE.... AAAAANNNNDDD IIII DOOOOONT WAAAAAANT TOOOOOOO BEEEEE LAAAAAATE OOOOOON THEEEEEEEE FIIIIIIIRST DAAAAAAAY!!!!" My dad Iruka SCREAMED.

              " Ok ok I'll get ready just get out please.... And stop yeeeellllliiiiiinnnnngggg." I whined and it really annoys him when I whine... I'm so freaken evil.

                                                                        *Time Skip To School*

          "Ok Naruto go see the principle then come to my class room 239, Ok." Iruka said to me like I'm some child, Tch I'm not a child om a teenager.

          I just nodded my head and started to walk away.... AAAAAA Why is this place so huge I have been walking around for 5 minutes now. I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking and walked right into someone, He had brown hair and red triangle tattoos on his face, And the guy by him.... DAMN, He had hair like a duck butt...Hehehehe... And beautiful black eyes and pale skin... All-In-All He was Hot. And WOW I am GAY as FUCK!!

          " Hm.... Aaaaaa you must be the new boy right, Damn I am not gay but I can say right now if I was I would definently be going after you..... He said waiting for me to say my name.

       " Naruto." I said." Aaaaaa yes if I was gay I would go after you Naruto,By the way my name is Kiba And Emo duck here his name is Sasuke, Isn't he beautiful Sasuke!" He said kinda loudly like I do. I giggled at the nickname Kiba gave Sasuke 'Emo Duck'.

       " Tch Yea he is kinda cute I guess. And what are you laughing at Dobe." He said annoyed.

      " Awwwww Your so sweet... TEME." I yelled at him. "Anyways can one of you show me how to get to the principles office I have to go talk to her.... she's me aunt. I mumbled the last part.

           " Principle Tsunade is your aunt... I thought she was lonely and had no family... I only thought that because she is always so sad or mad, Hehe sorry Naruto." Kiba said laughing awkwardly. " Its ok a lot of people think that about that old hag, Ya'know." I say laughing a little.

       " I'll take him to Tsunade." Sasuke or Emo Duck finally spoke. " Wow Sasuke Uchiha...Offering to take someone somewhere that's a first hahahhahaha!!" And  conversation ended just like that Kiba in a fit of laughter. Wow people here are pretty cool.

      " Oh shut up Dog Boy why don't you go talk to Hinata or something..." Sasuke smirked, he had gotten Kiba to blush at the sound of the person who's name is Hinata.

    " Anyways lets go dope We should have been in class like 7 minutes ago so hurry up!" Sasuke snapped a little. " Ok, damn I'm coming jeez, C'ya later Kiba nice meeting you." I say rushed because Sasuke had already began walking away. Stupid Teme.

    " So Sasuke how long have you been going to this school?" I asked curiously. " About a year, Why Dobe?" He asked sounding a little annoyed. I'll just annoy him with more questions Hehehehe.

  " Do you have a girlfriend, Or maybe fangirls, Do you like this school,Do you have any family..." I asked with a smirk.

   " UGH DOBE WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD THEY WILL FIND US, CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!?" He whisper yelled. So he does have fangirls.

    " UGH....TEME, can you just answer the questions please?" I asked 

   " Tch, No, Yes, Kind of could be better, Yes." He answered in a monotone voice. " What about you dobe?" 

    " No, I had some at my old town and my old school and DAMN they were annoying, I have a feeling I will like this school!" I say happily.

   " What about your family?" He asked curiosly.

  " My family....

                                                                CLIFFHANGER

      ( HAYLO, Whats up, I am so sorry I suck at writing , and ugh for the cliffhanger DATTEBAYO. Anyways this is my first fan fic so please don't hate me. sorry for any mistakes and spelling mistakes... BYYYYYEEEE.... Hanji-San Out!!!)