Chapter 21

Ok all my readers please vote read and share can you all help me for my new book if so text me ASAP!!!!! Thank you now enjoy

CLYDE P.O.V

Okay a lot of shit been going on, some good shit at that. I been married to Janaee for 2 months now are having the time of our lives. We redecorated the room I had for my personal spot for the new baby room. Nae is 5 months pregnant and we decide to change the house to be a home not a house. I bought a new house small so it can be my hang out spot once the baby is born, I do not won't my kid around the bull shot I'm in. Janaee asked me to quiet the game knowing good and well I can't. I have a reputations to keep up I'm not telling Nae that because she will fucking hate me. Anyways Lee Lee and Spot been living together for the past month now, their doing good. Lee Lee had really changed me boy in a good way, he still old Spot and I love that about him.

Back in the underground I can't function in it anymore. I'm surprised to say, the game is not for me anymore...damn it I said it, Nae done changed me that I think it's in a bad way but really it's for my own good. I gotta make this shit right I can't go out like this I gotta do something and I think I know...

DEE P.O.V

I haven't heard from Lee Lee or Nae my two daughters in a minute, I think I'm gonna have to pop up on the both...TOGETHER! I wonder how the girl going to react when they know their sisters/cousins. Man I was a pimp back in the day, I miss them old days on the low.

I know y'all bitches ain't fuck with my damn shit on the contour? I yelled at all he bitches that were in the kitchen cooking my money.

No daddy! Hazel in the bathroom right now. One if them bitches said. I ran to the bathroom and knocked that bitch down she was fucking my man Jay with my crack all in his and her mouth and nose.

What the fuck? The bitch jumped up scratching her head looking crazy.

I-I-I-It's not what you think I'm sorry daddy I can't repay you! She start fixing her self up rocking back and forward.

Fuck that, why y'all using my shit, it's not for y'all addiction. My. Crack is my crack, yo nasty pussy is yo nasty pussy. I give you my shit and You give my yours, don't fucking that that upon yo self to do shit again yo hear me?

Yes daddy, I'm sorry it won't happen again... She apologized.

You damn right it won't...*POW, POW, POW* 3 shot in her head one in Jays

For fucking my bitch without pay his debt.

Anyone else wants to fuck with my shit without asking? Everyone turned there heads while replying saying No daddy in unity. I called for the clean up crew to get the bodies and dump it, shit I gotta go find my daughters....

TEE TEE P.O.V

Nae came to the flower garden with her big belly wattling everywhere, I was surprised to see her I'm years.

Hey baby! I said hugging her and the big belly.

Tee Tee stop! My tummy hurts but hey, Nae said with her winning self.

Oh girl who fault is it? Getting down with the get down? I said sitting her down so we can talk.

Nae! We gotta talk...I was scared to explain everything I know.

About what? Nae said plopping her legs up on the chair.

My brother, your dad...she looked at me with the weirdest look on her face.

I know, he fucked with my Auntie and turns out Lee Lee's my sister and cousin...Gross as fuck. Nae leaned back in the chair like she know what I was going to say.

No Nae, it's about the man your dad wanted to find and kill for the reason of his life. His name is Christen Brown, he was your mom sweet heart in high school. They won ever prom king and Queen every school year. Then your mom fell for your dad because Christen loved his job more then her. Christen was madly in love with your mom so he tried killing your dad then he just killed Christen before he killed him. He had 2 son they where up for adoption and there foster parents died from a car crash. So your dad is in a lot of mess because of the family rival over your mom. As I was explaining Nae was calm like it's ok.

Ok, well that's a hand full but I gotta go, so I'll talk to you later Clyde need me at home. She kissed my head then wattled her self on where ever she was going.

JANAEE P.O.V

DAMN! She was talking about Clyde dad, really dad...so I guess he was older then my mom and he got her pregnant, with me and he cheated with my auntie or he was with my auntie and my mom never knew...damn my dads a fucking bitch naw his name Dee not dad, he's not worth to be called dad at all.

I was at a red light then I spotted a car that looks just like Dee's, once it hit green I'm going to follow him because she headed his way towards my house. I seen him on the passenger side with the window down, I throw my hair in a bun...I never do so I did and put some shades on. He was looking but not looking. I rolled up my windows so I can look, he turned his head and the car turned. I turned the next steer ahead, I parked in some ladies drive way then I started playing alone.

Greg you better come get yo shit...now I was yelling out if the door if my car.

Lucky a man came out and started yelling back until he seen it was a strange person. The car drove off, I said thank you to the man then I slide him a 20 for playing along. I followed the car again, I see where they were going and it was a trap house...I knew it was so I wrote the address down then my ass home to my husband...