Leaving.

Jessica's POV

"Ah!!! Someone help me!!!! Call 911!!! Somebody help!!!!" I kept screaming as I kept gasping for air trying to breathe.. My mother laughing recording it all.. My father beating me to a bloody pulp.. The blood trickling from my nearly broken jaw down my freshly wounded and bruises flesh. My father was beating me to near death.. Using all his force he'd always been a drunken man but he'd never went as far as this... I ran into the panic room and locked the door. "Phew oh thank god I'm safe in here!.." I sighed as I dialed '911' on my phone. I felt a ill cold spot so I tried to move but my arms were strained 'What the bloody hell is going on?' I said in my panicky strong Irish accent. "Come on baby keep it down oh honey hush your lips" I heard a guy voice singing not knowing who's but it was quite creepy. I had a sour face when the lights turned on and saw my ex standing there "what the hell are you doing here?.." I asked already knowing what he wanted and that he wasn't going to get it. I scooted back a bit cornering myself. 'dammit' I thought to my self sure to show no fear. "Oh babe I think you already know." He winked at me grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head smirking. I pleaded for mercy and to be left alone but he just ignored it.. He grabbed the rim of my pants and just as he was kissing my neck and pulling off my pants I kneed him in the ribs then I kicked him in the face. "Fuck you Jay.." I grabbed my bag of clothes and the money I had stolen from my parents and the car keys from my pocket. I walked the tunnel from the basement to the garage and got into the car, I started it and started driving away as fast as possible. I was headed towards Vegas but decided to make a few stops before hand. I lived in Michigan which I hate!! It's always cold here.. But whatever I guess. I got to a small town called Salt Lake City and that's where I decided to stop, not willingly but forcibly because my car broke down. "Oh how fucking perfect." I said standing staring at my car pissed off written all over my face I was kicking the tire doing anything in my will to get the damn thing to work but nada.. "Need a hand hun?" I heard a familiar voice say but didn't bother to look. "nope nothing will work.. It's Nada.. As in nada damn thing can help it.." I replied in a bitchy tone towards some dude I didn't even know to begin with I'm really coming to terms now ain't i?. I sigh and turn around holding out my hand "Gee.. I'm sorry I was on my way to Vegas but my car broke down guess I'm a bit pissed.." I quickly pulled my hand back in before the stranger could shake it now seeing the face I knew who it was and I was secretly fangirling. "Uh Hi I'm Kellin.." He held out his hand and shook mine smiling "Ya know uhm I could give you a ride to Vegas if you'd like I'm touring for warped tour and we go there in a week. So it's not a problem at all." Kellin offered generously and I nodded and faught off the urge to hug him 'okay dammit control your hormones and stay calm' I though to myself as I shook his hand briefly. "Hi I'm Jessica but you can just call me Jess, and thank you for the offer if it's not a big problem then of course id like a ride." I said calmly with a smile.

Kellins POV

I was a few minutes away from the arena at a small gas station in Salt Lake City I was there for warped your and I went to get some snacks for everyone and as I was walking back out to go back to the arena I saw a young teen woman yelling and kicking her car. At first I thought she was insane and lost her mind, that was until she was yelling at herself for being dumb enough to think the car would go as far as Vegas.. In my opinion and first thoughts of her she could use attitude and anger management classes, but she is absolutely gorgeous and easy on the eyes. She's quite nice looking but she's hiding something.. Her eyes have something, ehh, mysterious about them like she has some dark secret to her past.. But what?..