See Ya Later

Jasmine stood, facing Loki with her arms crossed.

"You are such a stupid, yet smart girl, Jasmine, you know that, correct?" Loki chuckled, walking to her. There was a thick piece of glass separating them.

"You used me, Loki. You manipulated me and seduced me." Jasmine tried to stop from crying but her eyes watered.

"Yes but I wasn't using you when I said you could rule by my side. Jasmine. You and I. We could rule the world together, all I need is your extraordinary powers and my skills to rule these people. They don't give a damn about you."

"You're lying. They do care about me." Jasmine whispered.

"No, they don't, Jasmine. They want you for your powers. They want you because you are a potential threat." Loki wasn't smirking any more. He was attempting to manipulate her again.

"No, we aren't, Jasmine!" Natasha ran into the too. Everyone soon gathered around.

"You know Natasha lies for a living, Jasmine? She's an assassin. She kills people." Loki whispered, knowing it was working. "So does Barton and Howlett."

"Jasmine, don't listen to him." Alex shook his head.

"He's trying to manipulate you." Banner added.

"No." Jasmine shook her head, looking to Loki. "I thought you cared for me." She whispered. Only Loki heard her.

"I do and this is why I'm telling you this-"

"That's enough. Get her, Cap." Fury ordered through the earpiece.

"Come on, Jazz." Steve picked Jasmine up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Ouch! Steve! Put me down!" She kicked and hit him. He took her back to her room. Jasmine put her hands over her face and sat against one of the walls.

"Jasmine. Its-"

"Go away!" Jasmine cut Steve off and slammed the door shut with her mind.

Jasmine had been in her room for three hours. She refused to talk to anyone.

"Jasmine? Can I come in?" Alex asked softly. She reluctantly let him in her room but she closed the door with her powers behind him. "So you thought he liked you?"

"Yeah." Jasmine sniffled and wiped her cheek.

"You deserve someone who's honest with you and doesn't lie, Jasmine."

"I-I don't know who lies to me and who doesn't." Jasmine put her head back and sighed.

"We don't, Jasmine. We're the good guys. But HYDRA and Loki aren't good."

"I just want this all to end, Alex." Jasmine closed her eyes.

Alex watched as Jasmine closed her green eyes.

She was leaning against the side of her bed with her head on the edge of the bed. Her hands rested on her knees. Her chest would slowly rise and fall with her slow breathing.

Alex's eyes remained on her face.

Her skin looked so soft. Her lips were slightly parted and he could see her eyes move back and forth underneath her eyelids.

"Jasmine?" Alex had a boost of confidence.

"Hmm?" Jasmine lifted her head and looked into Alex's eyes. He put two soft fingers under her chin and pressed their lips together.

She felt sparks fly. It was odd, but it felt right for Jasmine to kiss him.

Jasmine's hand went up to hold the back of his neck. Her mind was racing and her heart was fluttering.

"You can trust me, Jasmine." Alex murmured, brushing a strand of her hair back. Jasmine nodded and smiled faintly, looking into his eyes. "You should be getting to bed. You look tired."

"I feel tired." She muttered and closed her eyes again.

"Come on." Alex stood up and held his hand down for her. Jasmine smiled and took it. "Make sure you don't open any of your wounds. I don't want you bleeding out during the night."

"I'll try not to." Jasmine looked up at him and kissed him once again.

"I'll see you later, Jazz." He smiled before leaving.

They kissed!! EEK!

Leave me comments my Lovies!

And there was a comment I really liked from @pinkied8t on the chapter 'Who Knows What's Next'.....

It may add a twist to the story.... Or it may not...

You should check it out....