Chapter 29

**Due to sexual content below

**Due to sexual content below. Reader discretion is advised **

To be hidden in an underwater cave...no wonder no one was able to find it. The Fountain was just like what her teacher had described. Water that twinkled in the dark illuminating the cave with rays of purple and blue. With a waterfall that you didn't know where it came from but only knew that it pooled itself to make this small pond. Even the grass beneath their feet felt like the soft fur of the White Tiger she stroked earlier. The flowers that surrounded the pond gave off an intoxicating aroma.

Gauri: Hurry we must soak in the water....

When felt Omkara arms lift her up to run towards the pond the sudden echoes of her teacher's words came to mind.

"If a man and woman soaked together it will heighten their sexual desires for one another."

Gauri: Wait! Your Majesty wait!

Omkara didn't know why she was struggling to get out of his arms when it was apparent that both of them were suffering from very strong poison.

Gauri: We can not taint the water with our clothes and we should not soak together.

Omkara: What?

"Your Majesty go to the other side and I will soak over here."

"But the pond looks quite deep. As I recall you do not know how to swim."

Clenching on to her shoulder as the snake venom was burning through her skin "Gauri could feel her arm going numb.

"I can grab onto the vines along the edge. I will be okay."

But as he sees her struggling to breathe and her lips were now black as night the last thing he wanted to do was leave her side.

Gauri could see that he did not want to leave her alone but she didn't want to lose her self control due to the magic of the Fountain because deep inside Gauri knew she would easily give in to temptation...especially when it comes to the King of Mordis.

"Please your Majesty...I will call out to you every now and then to let you know I am okay."

Seeing the foggy mist emitting from the pond Omkara did not like Gauri's idea at all and was becoming quite suspicious at her anxiousness.

"Are you trying to run away from me thinking I would pounce on you?"

With sweat now forming on his forehead and him gripping his chest tighter while blood was still gushing from his shoulder Gauri could only laugh at his flirtatious words.

"Only you could still be this playful at a time like this. Go... you need to hurry and soak. I will call out to you.."

He could tell by the black color of her lips that time was at the essence. Even though he did not like the arrangement but he knew if he didn't comply she would definitely not get into the water. As he reluctantly stumbled to the other side Omkara quickly took off his clothes and submerged himself into the water.