1

*beep beep beep*

You are scared awake by the screeching alarm coming from your phone. You slowly sit up in your queen sized bed, rubbing your tired eyes and yawning simultaneously.

You roll to one side of the bed, reaching for your phone which is sitting on the corner of your ikea night stand. You violently yank the cord out of the phone and press the power button, accidentally blinding yourself in the process. When your eyes are done adjusting to the light, you are shocked and a bit confused to see 13 missed calls from an unknown number and 45 text messages from your uncle.

 When your eyes are done adjusting to the light, you are shocked and a bit confused to see 13 missed calls from an unknown number and 45 text messages from your uncle

You text back a quick reply, eager to find out what he is talking about. As you impatiently wait for your uncle's reply, you get another call from the same unknown number that phoned while you were asleep.

"Hello, Miss YN Stan?" A deep voice says from the other end of the phone.

"Yes" you respond shyly

"This is Kevin Feige, president of marvel studios. Our casting directors have been looking over your previous work and would like to offer you a role in Avengers: Infinity War."

You are utterly speechless. After many seconds of silence on the line, you respond.

"Yes!" You say with a clear tone of happiness.

"Great. I look forward to meeting. Our representatives will email you with further details." Kevin replies before ending the call.

As soon as the phone cuts off, you squeal with excitement. You can't process the fact that you, YN Stan, are going to be in a marvel movie.