Hold Up -

Alright, I have to address this...

18 THOUSAND reads?

WHY??

This thing is basically a "What Not To Do Guide for Beginners."

Why would you read this?

Please, let me know your reasons, I won't judge. I've read worse than this, admittedly. 

BUT sTILL WHY?

P.S. I left the original cover because I hoped it would be seen as "make your cover appealing." I got a comment asking what the hell was going on because the cover didn't match the title, so I figured I'd explain ALL the not-to-dos.

1. Don't make them as short as this. It makes it too quick to read.

2. Don't make MONTHS pass between single chapters unless relevant. I am going to write the re-write with the pregnancy instead of skipping it.

3. Make an appealing cover. Don't make it crazy-colored or use a generic photo. PicsArt is a great source for free-to-edit pictures that you can use for your covers and Canva is a free-to-use website that you can edit the pictures with.

4. Don't use a cliche without making sure you can make it good. A lot of stories are cliches, but they can be good by making the characters competent and throwing twists here and there.

5. Finally, make separate paragraphs. make sure you can see a space between them otherwise it's a turnoff for a lot of readers.