Introduction

'ah my poor legs !', Jin groaned as he heavily dropped himself on the plush sofa of their waiting room. One by one, other members entered the room as well, following the former's suit, thew themselves on the nearest chair or sofa as they continued to perspire. Staff rushed over to where the boys were sitting, with bottles of cold water and towels in their hands, trying to help them cool off.

The room was completely silent for several minutes, as the members tried to regain their lost energy. The only sound that could be heard was of laboured breathes and occasional shuffling of the footsteps as the staff zig-zaged from one member to another. After about ten minutes of silence, Jungkook props himself up from Jin's lap and looks around the room, a slow grin making its way to his lips, and says, 'Soooo we burned the stage today, didn't we?', this earned him a smile from RM and a chuckle from Jin, Jimin hopped onto where Jungkook was sitting and shouted, 'BULTORENEEE MAN' right in his ear. His sentiments where reciprocated by Hobi, who jumped from his seat and started telling how the crowd's hype and cheer almost distracted him from his lines, V sat in the corner, munching on an energy bar, observing how the previously tranquil  room had turned into a madhouse in less than five minutes, his famous boxy grin never leaving his face.

Suga rolled his eyes and winced at the sound of scream and laughter as Hobi started tickling jimin mercilessly. Suga gave them one last look, slowly murmured,'Good job everyone', internally sighed when no one noticed it, laid his aching body on the sofa and closed his eyes, a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

Suga woke up as somebody poked him again and again. He opened his eyes to see jungkook, only an inch away from his face, blowing air that smelled like garlic and onions right in his face. Yoongi pushed him away in disgust and got up from his sofa. Jungkook just laughed and said,' Time to go back to the hotel, hyung. You will be more comfortable in your bed. If you are still feeling lazy I can pick you up if you want.' he added with a smirk and wink.

Rm just shook his head as he observed the laughing maknae and a somewhat scandalized Suga. He focused his attention back to the room and warned everyone, for the last time, that the van would leave without them if they did not hustle and were out in next two minutes.

They did not need to be told twice. By this stage all of them were so tired, they had started fantasizing about soft bed and fluffy pillows. The boys made their way to the van, got in one by one and drove off with thoughts of food and sleep occupying their minds.

100 METERS AWAY
A stranger takes out a picture from his coat and stares at it while scanning the faces of the oblivious boys as they entered their van. A scowl appears on his face while he tries to match the face from the picture to the ones that were in front of him. Suddenly, a crooked smile creept on his lips as he finally spots a certain black haired, tall boy enter the van, at last.

BINGO !