THE PAST

~FLASHBACK

6 Years Ago:

Irene's death affected both Y/N & Taehyung. Y/N lost her friend and Taehyung lost his sister.
Jungkook now wanted a new prey. And Y/N caught his eye.
One Day Taehyung came across Irene's diary. He opened it and read it. Irene had stuck photos of Y/N, Suho etc..
Y/N's photo caught Taehyung's eye.
Without Y/N knowing he stalked her. He had fallen in love with her. He had a room dedicated to her. A room filled with nothing but her pictures.
One Night, Jungkook comes to Taehyung drunk and confesses that he killed Irene. He throws a picture of Y/N  and tells Taehyung that Y/N is his next prey.
Taehyung gets worried for Y/N. He had to protect her at any cost.
One fine evening, Taehyung's dad announces that they're going on a vacation to Xidi. Taehyung denied the offer as he didn't want to go with Jungkook, but he had to go.

In Xidi, His Father rented a big mansion for their family. On the day of their arrival, their parents announced that they have to attend a party in the evening. In the evening, their parents leave the house.

Jungkook got drunk again and he walked to Taehyung's room.
He pushes it open and saw Taehyung holding a photo of Y/N. Jungkook snatches the photo and tears it apart.
This angered Taehyung.

"Why are you angry bro? She's gonna be mine anyway. I'll be the one to whom she'll lose her virginity. I'll be her first kiss" Jungkook said

Taehyung controlled himself. He didn't want to start a drama with a drunk psychopath.

"I can't wait to touch her. I can't wait to hear her moan my name. I can't-"
Before Jungkook could finish his sentence Taehyung grabbed a vase from the nearby table and smashed it on Jungkook's head. Jungkook started bleeding.

"You killed my sister. But, I won't let you do anything to her" Taehyung screamed.

Taehyung turned back and was ready to leave when he felt a sharp pain in his back. He turned around and saw that Jungkook had stabbed Taehyung with the remainings of the glass vase. Taehyung fell on the floor in pain.He groaned in pain.  He thought about
Y/N one last time and closed his eyes forever.

Soon after, Jungkook too collapsed on the floor his head had been bleeding severly.

Blood filled the room. A lover sacrificed his life and Killer got killed.

 A lover sacrificed his life and Killer got killed

~END~

Yo Guys! So this is the end. Thank you for reading it. Have a wonderful Day! We'll meet again soon in another FF.
Love ya~❤💜