Happy White Day! (Josuke Higashikata x Classmate! Reader) Part 1/2

Since entering high school, you've had your eye on one of your fellow classmates. His name is Josuke. Josuke Higashikata. Everyone in the school knew who he was. He was super popular with the girls and seemed to be disliked by only a few. It wasn't hard to see why though.  He was handsome like the models you saw in fashion magazines. Matter of fact, he was usually posing like a model in a magazine now that you thought of it.  He was tall and strong with many talents. Including being able to punch and rearrange people's faces without even touching them. You still didn't know how he did that, but regardless it was still pretty cool. But beyond his looks he was just always so nice. Usually, he was seen joking around with his friends Koichi and Okuyasu, other classmates of yours. He was always friendly with people who approached and talked to him. Even people who'd approach him wanting to fight, he'd still be super polite to them . At least until one of them bad mouthed his hair. He cared for his hair as though it were a separate entity.  Everyone at school knew to never ever cross that boundary.Or else you'd leave with your face completely rearranged.  He could go mental sometimes when it came down to things that he really truly cared about. Yes he'd lose it over his hair, but it wasn't just that. He cared very much for his friends and his family. Heck, he even cared for strangers and helped whenever he could. He loved his community, bizarre happenings and all and he always did whatever he could to help it out and the people inside. You always found this admirable. He was just always a great guy. So you weren't surprised when eventually you realized, you had a crush on him.

When you both sat in class, you would occasionally catch yourself staring over at him while he was in his seat. Sometimes he would be whispering over to his friends. Which would earn him a quick sharp reprimand from the teacher. His sheepish guilty 'sorry sir' never ceased to make you giggle. At lunch, when you made your way to get your food, you'd always pass by where Josuke and his friends were usually hanging out.  They were always laughing and seemed to have made a game of snatching each other's food when the other wasn't looking. It looked like loads of fun. And when it was time to go home, he would, of course, walk with his friends. Occasionally they'd be joined by some girls who'd want to talk with Josuke. Except for one who'd always be close to Koichi. It looked like they were together. You really wanted to have the chance to talk to Josuke. You weren't exactly sure what there would be to talk about, but you still wanted to try. At least a little bit, to be his friend. It would be fine if you two didn't get together. In fact, being friends would make you super happy. There was just one little problem. Recently, a club had sprung up in the school. It was club full of girls who had declared themselves the Josuke Higashikata Lovers Committee. Each girl had a rabid crush on Josuke, but the difference with them was they always took it too far. They wouldn't let any girl come within 5 feet of Josuke with out them stepping in to interrogate the girl. This would always annoy Josuke but he'd gently tell the Committee to let the girls talk to him. They would always be so sweet in front of him. Speaking in overly high voices and using such polite and gentle language. But whenever they were sure that he wasn't in ear or eye shot, they'd turn into completely different people.

You recalled once that they had cornered a girl who'd committed the 'sin' of simply laughing when Josuke did something funny. Like he'd always done. But this was unforgivable in the eyes of the committee. Who proceeded to read off her address and threaten to murder her dog. They warned that if she ever told anyone, including Josuke, they'd ruin her reputation. To rub salt into the wounds, they each took turns punching her in the stomach  so that she would remember that pain next time she ever even thought about coming near him ever again. When they were gone you quickly made your way over to her to assist her to the nurse's office. But this was only a tame instance.  These girls were ruthless. They'd threaten anyone who'd make the mistake of getting too close to Josuke. They always looked like a pack of wolves surrounding a kill whenever they threatened someone. Everyone was scared of them. But slowly you were getting more and more fed up with their bullying. It was only a matter of time before they went too far. You noticed it whenever you helped one of their victims to the nurse.  Their attacks were getting worse and worse. Their threats becoming more and more deranged. Something had to be done soon.