(Yandere! Phantom Blood Dio x Ex-Prostitute! Reader) I've waited so long (2/?)

(NSFW THEMES AHEAD)

1880, Y/N is currently 12 years of age, Dio is 14

Y/N Waited in their old secret sewer hiding place. Out of the blue,  it seemed, that Dio had slipped a letter under her door. The letter instructing her to meet him here at the crack of dawn.  The unkempt state of the spot brought a cold feeling on her skin. The feeling of a bleary grey overcame the general area. A lamp, would certainly liven the place up a bit. But what would be the point. No one ever came here to experience it. Dio had stopped coming to the spot a few years back, and y/n simply followed suit. She was certain that with the death of his mother, he would be even more busy fending off his father. Life was not treating her so well either. Her mother had contracted a sort of illness in her line of work. Work that she was now old enough to understand was of the more...unsavory sort. The money it provided was enough to make her mother continue on, without worrying about consequence. No. That's no right. She did worry, but she had to ignore these concerns and keep going for her child. She had been trying to think of ways to make money to take care of the both of them. But her options were dwindling. There was not much she could do.

Falling into repetition of negative thought, her hand mindlessly reached up and held her princess pendent in-between her thumb and forefinger. She fiddled with it gently, allowing the cold metal to slowly bring her back to her reality around her. This gift that she received all those years always succeeded in calming her down. It was one of the most dearest possessions that she owned. When she held it, it would remind her of a more simpler time when she'd meet Dio in that exact spot. When he'd read to her and fill her mind with wonders and dreams of being a princess.  A princess in a luxurious castle, one that would that of the queen herself! She'd drink tea and eat cakes anytime she wanted. She would never be hungry. She would never be cold. She would never be tired. Her only burden, would be her swollen cheeks from smiling so much. And of course, mother would be there as well. She would be a queen wearing the finest silks from the finest fibers. The best of everything, she'd earned from working so hard. And Dio... Dio would be there by her side. A prince and princess ruling the land in happiness and harmony...

Dio...Dio....Where was he right now?

The sound of hastened foot steps coming towards the sewer alerted her. Turning her head, she saw a glimpse of gold illuminated by the now rising sun. It was him. 

At the opening of the sewer he made a wide leap inside. Seeing him in person again was certainly a shock for y/n. However long it had been since she'd seen him last,  it was long enough for his soft childish appearance to begin the transition to a more hardened teen aged one. He was like a handsome little prince.  And he was certainly in a good mood.

Dio looked down at y/n with a smile that she had never seen before. His eyes sparkled with happiness. But he smiled in a way that was somewhat twisted. Once his breathing stabilized from the run he spoke. 

"It's happened."

"..what's happened?" She asked cautiously. 

His smile stretched farther.

"He's dead. The bastard finally died last night."

Y/n gasped. An involuntary one. She was not sure how she was to react to this news. "Dio I'm s-," Dio let out a sudden laugh.

"Sorry? Where you going to apologize? For what? This is time for a celebration, y/n! My father was a garbage human. Lower than the lowest shit that swims through these sewers. The only good thing he's ever done is die and leave room for the rest of us!" 

He laughed even harder and began to cheer to the city. "He's gone!" 

After Dio had let out his pent up frustrations to the heavens above in a hearty yell, he calmed down to a softer voice again.