10. The singing competition 1.0

P.O.V Tyreese

After the suprise party Marcus and Martinus go home, and the niece from Samantha too, we all say bye and we walk back inside, we make ready to sleep because it's 23:14.

(next morning) 

''Guys, wake up.'' I say and they wake up. ''Tyreese, what the f***k is wrong with you? It's 8:23'' Jayda says. And she goes back to sleep. I don't see Samantha anywhere, so i search in the house. I see that she is outside at the balcony, with some music. She sings, but for what? She sang at the musical at the Primary school too, she sings very beautiful.(that's what Tyreese in real life says too) So i walk to the balcony and open the door. And Samantha screams. ''TYREESE! NOT FUNNY!''She says. I laugh. ''Sorry.'' ''But what are you doing?'' i ask ''I'm.....looking at the view from the balcony, isn't it beautiful?'' She says ''The only thing you see is some dirt and nature.'' I say. ''Uhm, yes indeed! Isn't that beautiful?'' Hmm, kinda weird, why is dirt and nature beautiful? The nature here is death, nobody is doing anything with the nature, that's very sad, so my mom makes new nature for here. ''Well okay, if you say so.'' I say ''We are going to Starbucks with Marcus and Martinus by the way.'' I say, so i make ready, but Samantha stops me. ''ALRIGHT! I'll tell, but never judge me again!At the mall outside is a singing competition, and i wanna join, so i signed a paper to join, and that's tomorrow.'' Why she thinks im judging her? ''Oh, oay, ut im not judging you, about 15 minutes we have to be at Starbucks.'' I say. ''Oh, i thought you were judging me, hehe.'' She says. So i make ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V Samantha

So i'm doing my hair and my make-up, i look in my suitcase for some clothes.(outfit down here)

(not the hair style photo)

And we went to the train station to go to Starbucks. (arrived) We arrived at Starbucks, and we saw them, we walked to them and gave them a greeting hug, and i gave Martinus a kiss ofcourse. We ordered Starbucks and a bit food. After we were done we went to gave them a little tour in Amsterdam and other places, because about 3 days they have a concert in Belgium, and then 2 days later, they go back to Norway. We are gonna miss them so badly. 

(after 2 hours and 23 minutes) We watched a horror movie called 'IT', the movie with Pennywise ofcourse. ''That movie was scary, but fun.''Me and Marcus said. And we all laugh. ''I almost peed in my pants!'' Jayda said, and then we laugh more. ''I'm falling apart!'' I say while laughing a lot. We walked back to the train station and Marcus and Martinus back to their hotel.

(arrived home) We came back home and i saw that Tyreese texted Marcus and Martinus about my singing competition a few minutes ago in the train. I'm so mad at him right now. ''Tyreese!?'' I yell mad and he comes to me. ''What?'' He says calm. ''Why you told Marcus and Martinus!?'' ''Well, i'm sorry, but maybe they can help you?'' He said. ''Is my voice false?'' I ask sad. ''What?NO! Ofcourse not. But you know that Marcus and Martinus are famous with singing. And they are pro singers, so they can help with the high notes and stuff.'' But, i'm gonna sing colours from MNEK and Hailee Steinfeld, it's not that high.'' I say. ''But ok, they may help me.'' Martinus texted me. (messages down here)

Me:''Hey babe''

Tinus:''Hey bae, so Tyreese texted Mac and me about that singing competition tomorrow?''

Me:''Yes, that's true.''

Tinus:''What time is it tomorrow?''

Me:''7:55 PM''

Tinus:''Okay, Mac and i are waiting for you at the hotel at 8:42 AM.''

Me:''Alright, maybe i'm earlier, don't know, but you'll see.''

Tinus''Okay Sambae, i'll see you tomorrow <3''

Me:''Okay bananashake, see you<3''

So i made ready to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(will be continued.....)