💗 Prologue 💗

Sometimes you have to do things that you could never imagine in your wildest dreams.

"I won't marry him, and that's final."  She said and he looked at her as his eyes were spitting fire.

"I won't even think about getting married to a girl like her."  He said and left from there and his family had to leave too.

*****************
You wonder, what harm did you do to anyone to deserve so much of pain and hatred ?

"Welcome ! Miss. Anika Raj... oops... sorry. You're Only Anika now, isn't it ? Get to work."  Shivaay said and she nodded with an emotionless face but her heart was shouting "Why only me ?"

****************
How it feels to do things that you know, would hurt you at the end ? How it feels to still do the thing that you know would break you in to pieces ?

"Don't dream big, I'm doing it for my sister's happiness. Once she's married, this relation will be over." He said and left her to cry over her fate.

*****************
It is heart breaking to find that your heart was right all along but you listened to your mind that was misleading you, isn't it ?

"Come back to me, this Billu needs you. Sorry ! Because I could see the pain your eyes held but never tried to know your inner turmoils, I just simply ignored your pain. Come back to me.." He cried and held her hand that was as cold as ice.

________________________

Hello darlings !!

I'm here with another story of our beloved Shivika. A short story full of emotions and love.

This story will be having minimum 10 chapters and maximum 20. It's not a revenge story but an emotional one.

Do give it a try, I won't disappoint you all.

Love you all a lot💖💖💖