7. Fear of love

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
________________________
Life of a girl is so tricky. She borns at one place, gives love and gets love and then, a day comes when she has to go to another place. It doesn't matter how much her family, her parents and her siblings love her, she has to leave.

Anika looked at Shivaay who had tears in his eyes after doing Priyanka's Kanyadan as per Prinku's wish. Anika's eyes teared up as her heart craved to be loved the way Priyanka is loved by her family, especially by her brothers. She was so unlucky. She had to leave her family even without getting married, without having to see their love and care during her wedding.

Shivaay left from there towards their room and she followed him, understanding his feelings at the moment. She knew it was difficult for her to face him after whole two days.

Shivaay and Anika were ignoring each other since two days and both were unknown that the other was actually ignoring them. For them, it was one sided.

Anika was ignoring him because she didn't want to show it to him that she was weak, that she loves him. She knew she had confessed her love to him and he had kept quiet. He was intoxicated and he didn't speak after her confession. That broke her heart. She knew he had no reason to love her. But her heart was too fragile to understand that.

She looked at Shivaay sitting on the bed with his head buried in his palms. She knew he was crying because he didn't want to show his vulnerable side to anyone. She went towards him and caressed his hair, only to be engulfed in a hug.

Shivaay had ignored her because he wanted to suppress his feelings. He still remembers that he was about to confess his feelings to her. It was a relief that she had slept otherwise he would have confessed and then, it would have been impossible for him to suppress his growing feelings. But he couldn't deny the fact that he felt the happiest person alive with her in his embrace that morning. Although it was a different matter that he had pretended to be asleep when she woke up.

He let his tears flow. Unknown to his own self, out of all the people of the world he showed his vulnerable side to her simply because he wanted to do that. She patted his back and let him cry. A few minutes later he broke the hug and turned to go from there.

"Prinku is in safe hands. Samar won't let her cry, never ever. Though it's hard for you to believe as you are a protective brother but still, I would say, bid her a farewell full of smiles. If you would be vulnerable infront of her, it would be more difficult for Prinku." Anika said and he looked at her, as if saying a thank you through his eyes.

Letting the beloved daughter of the house go wasn't easy for anyone. So after Priyanka's bidaayi everyone retired to their respective rooms. They didn't want to have dinner as well but Anika didn't let them step ahead without giving their meal.

"You can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." Shivaay spoke as soon as she tried to take the pillow and duvet to go and sleep on couch. He wanted to start a conversation with her but he had no idea from where to start and how ?

"No it's ok. I'll be fine Your back will ache by sleeping on the couch." Anika spoke and sat on the couch without listening his reply.

"H..ow do you know that ?" He asked, not able to come up with something else to say.

"Actually, Pinky aunty told me that you get back pain easily." Anika answered. She looked at him as he parted his lips to say something but said nothing and laid down on the bed.

Days passed, equations changed and some equations became better. Six months passed after Shivaay and Anika’s marriage and their relationship changed. They started talking normally, sharing each other’s routines, problems and suggestion solutions to each other. Neither of them wanted to acknowledge the fact that they had signed the Divorce papers the day they had married each other. It was almost a forgotten incident for both of them until today.