PROLOGUE.

Her ocean blue eyes were fixed on the blood that stained her hands, turning her pale hand into a crimson red colour.

"Angelina, come on let's go." A deep voice said from a couple miles away from her. She turned around at the sound of it, tears streaming down her face.

"What in the world are you thinking? Let's go before they come for us." The voice kept screaming at her. Encouraging her to get up. She glanced one last time at the dead body in front of her before running towards the Male as quickly as she could.

The Male wrapped his strong hand around her fragile one, pulling her inside the car they arrived from. "I killed her." She whispered softly, looking down at her hands, the blood dawning to dry.

"You had to, Angelina." His voice was softer now as he held her close to him and rubbed her shoulder in an attempt to reassure her. To reassure that what she did was for the betterment of him and her.

"She was my mother, Ares." A sob escaped her chapped pink lips, her fists curling up into tight balls, her fragile thin body shaking wildly as she didn't hold back her sobs. On the other hand, Ares was shocked. She had slaughtered her own mother for him. A man that is did nothing but torture her half her life. That made her wish that she never born. A man and his family that treated her almost like an animal.

—•—•—•—•—•—•
Hello sweet angels, welcome to my story. This is the first time I am publishing one of my works and to say that I'm proud of myself would be an understatement. I have always been so insecure about my writings and my story so this is a big accomplishment for me.

Anyway, if you liked it please do share your thoughts and vote. I love you, thank you for taking the time to read it.

By the way, the girl is Barbara palvin aka Angelina D'Amour. The leading character in this story. Ares Di'Inferno is the Male leading character. I'll post his picture in the first chapter. Goodbye for now!