FLOWER CROWN ᵖᵃᵈᵐᵃ ᵖᵃᵗⁱˡ

TITLE
flower crown *

OC NAME
stevie kiing *

LOVE INTREST
padma patil *

FACECLAIM
genevieve beuchner *

STATUS
available

padma patil would sometimes wonder why she was friends with stevie kiing but then she'd wonder what she'd do without her

DESCRIPTION .

everybody knew stephanie ' stevie ' kiings. she was the sweetheart of the school who had a love for making flower crowns , but also a rather odd girl . she would say strange things , making people wonder what goes on in her mind and end up in unique situations that left people scratching their head .

padma patil wasn't sure if that was what had drawn her to the girl or maybe the unnecessary kindness she shows . whatever it was , she loved it .

NOTES .

▸ i haven't really built up this story a lot , but i love it anyways .

▸ stevie is an absolute bean who loves making flower crowns . she would sometimes hold several of them and start handing them out to students . padma has always been confused about what she found interesting in making flower crowns .

▸ stevie isn't necessarily an extrovert , but she's super nice to everyone and everyone likes to go to her for advice . she likes to be outside despite the weather and loves all the different kinds of plants and animals . that's why she likes herbology and care of magical creatures so much .

▸ stevie usually ends up in the strangest of situations , and when she's making flower crowns , she has some weird thought that would leave people taken aback or thinking as well .

▸ at one point stevie feels attracted to padma and kisses her after something happens , but padma never felt that way and pulled away after recovering from the shock then ran away . things became really awkward between them but eventually , probably with the help of their friends [ who didn't know the reason for their sudden distance ] , they get back to being the way they were before .

▸ it is up to you to decide whether the relationship between padma and stevie is platonic or romantic .

▸ stevie isn't the smartest , she isn't entirely dumb, but she doesn't get high marks and makes stupid decisions at times

▸ stevie keeps trying to teach padma how to make flower crowns , but padma keeps saying it's a waste of time .

▸ if i've confused you with any of these [ because i am the worst at explaining and it's 2am ] feel free to ask me for a better or simpler explanation .

here's a cover i made that you can use, as long as you credit me.