Chapter 6

"My kids tell me that you helped them with a dance to a song I wrote," Jihoon murmured from where he lay on his belly on Soonyoung's bed, face down and braced on his arms as Soonyoung massaged his lower back slowly with a warming oil. "Seungkwan-ah and Seokmin-ah."

"Mmm," Soonyoung confirmed with a purr, distracted by the silky feel of the skin underneath his hands. He dug his thumbs slowly into the long muscles near his thin waist, smoothing out the tension in them, before moving down a little to try and coax his kitten's small body into adapting. They had been busy with this all week; as much as he tried to slow him down, Jihoonie had a devil-may-care attitude towards his own body, and would have worn the stupid plugs twenty-four seven if he thought it could get him adapted faster.

His body, on the other hand, naturally complained at being rushed like that. When Soonyoung had seen him slouched over at lunchtime, one hand discreetly trying to rub stiffness out of his back, he had finally put his foot down and had abducted him for a massage.

Even now, with the second-biggest one securely inside him, he was still wiggling and grinding as much against the blankets as he could, until Soonyoung rolled his eyes and smacked him gently on the butt. "Lie still, Jihoonie," he said gently. "This is supposed to be relaxing, not rile you up even more."

"You're literally rubbing oil into my butt," Jihoon muttered into his arms as he slowly stilled, tail flicking with irritation before it too rested gently to the side. "I'd like to see you lying still when I rub oil into your butt."

"Does that mean you're going to rub oil into my butt?" Soonyoung asked, amused, as he tried to work a muscle knot free.

"Nooooo," Jihoon moaned as it eased. "I hate you, why would I touch your butt even? Idiot."

Soonyoung snerked with amusement, shaking his head as he scooted down. Tilting his head, he eased his kitten's cheeks apart to check on the fit of the plug, one thumb testing very gently at the stretched rim. It was wet with slick and lubricant, enough to make him lean down for a little lick, though he wanted to scrub his tongue clean afterwards. Jihoonie tasted great. The plug tasted like petroleum by-product, which wasn't his favourite taste ever. At least the lube was largely inoffensive, bland rather than the scented, taste-altered stuff they sold to hybrids that didn't have increased senses.

Jihoon moaned softly at the lick, a trembling purr of a sound, and stayed where he was for once. "I... I have a favour to ask," he got out, trembling.

Soonyoung reached beside him for the largest plug and slowly started to work the other out, pushing and pulling gently to test Jihoonie's give. As much as he wanted to complain, it came out easily and he flicked it aside for later cleaning before dipping his head down to deal with the slick that poured out freely. His kitten was wet, so very wet, and his smell! Gods, the way he smelled made Soonyoung's head spin. Slowly, deliberately, he started licking him clean from thigh to crack. "What is it?" he asked against the slightly fleshy curve of one cheek, nibbling a little line of bites and kisses up over it.

"Nnnnn..." Jihoon got out, trying hard not to wriggle or squirm, or to lift his hips to plead wordlessly. Over the past few weeks he had learnt that Soonyoung was the cuddliest, most permissive alpha he had known, but when it came to this, where he was caring and not trying to seduce, he could be a tyrant. "Changwoo-ah managed to get strep throat somehow, or mono, or something, I don't know. Soonie... ah! Bast... hey! No spanking, not unless you're prepared to whip it out right now!"

Soonyoung laughed as sat back to reach for a wet washcloth. "Then don't call me a bastard when you're trying to ask me something," he muttered, setting to slowly and diligently cleaning his kitten.