The Holy Shop

Please say what and the number of each item(s) you'd like in the comments.
  Please message me directly if you have a suggestion that I could add to the shop.

HOLY WATER
(for dirty minds and people that are friends with the gutter (number if bottles))

HOLY BLEACH
(for smut books (number of bottles))

HOLY HEADPHONES
(to avoid anything dirty being heard+ a free playlist of songs (number if sets (breaks if soaked or snapped)))

HOLY GAS MASK
(for the purpose of avoiding love gas ('love is in the air' (number of masks (up to 10 uses per mask))))

HOLY POTION
(a potion that keeps all the unholyness away for 30 minutes (number of potions))

ULTRA HOLY POTION
(a potion that keeps all the unhloyness away for 1 hour (number of potions))

HOLY ENCHANTMENT SPELL
(a spell that keeps most unholyness away for 2 hours (number of enchantments))

HOLY WATER SPRING TICKETS
(tickets to the holy water spring (for use after smut roleplay etc (number of tickets)))

HOLY VENOM
(vemon that temporarily kills dirty minded people (lasts 10 minutes (up to 10 comments above and below (number of sprays))))

HOLY CHEESE
(for an empty stomache (number of wheels (expires after 3 months)))

HOLY GUACOMOLE
(so you can read your dramatic scenes with nachos (number of servings (expires after 2 months)))

Thank you for stopping by.
Come again!