Chapter 1 : Parker

( Gracie's POV ) Thursday morning.... Just another day that I have to hate life. I crawl out of bed and the first thing I hear is my mom and dad

arguing. But truth be told, I am used to it..... After my brother died this place has been a hell hole. My mom quit her job and become a drug addict. My dad got laid off and started drinking. So with my brother gone I am an only child. I miss my brother more than anything. He was the only person who every understood me. Until I started gaming.

Gaming was my only escape. With gaming came YouTube. Gaming and YouTube was the things I had to have in life or I would be dead right now. I know nobody who games so I solo record. But I don't care I love what I do and it helps a lot.

After crawling out of bed I go downstairs. Grab something to eat and run back upstairs. If I didn't I would probably get killed. To block my parents out I blast music and play minecraft. I have a "friend" who plays minecraft and we skype sometimes. His name is Parker. Parker_Games to be exact. He is the nicest person I have ever spoken too. He understands me and my life. I am almost positive that he lives in my state but it doesn't matter he probably would never want to meet me.

I Skype Parker and we talk for hours. He is so sweet and handsome. He is the best person in the world to me. But that doesn't matter he understands and don't judge. I met Parker through being a fan. He had done this giveaway for him hitting 100,000 subscribers. He gave out his Skype, a sword thing, and other stuff. I won his Skype and we clicked like we were only supposed to skype him once but I Skype him everyday.

( Parker's POV )

Gracie is the most beautiful girl I have ever saw. He dirty blonde hair and blue eyes are just to die for. I am thinking about asking her to go to Pax Prime with me this month. But I am scared to. She is so beautiful that she wouldn't want to go with a guy like me would she. Not knowing what to do I got on TeamSpeak and saw that Liam, Zach, and Jordan were on. " Hey doods, you guys recording ?" I asked cause I didn't want to be rude. " Nah, what do ya need " they all said ... " Well you guys know Gracie right ? " The fan that you skype all the time?" Zach asked. " Yea.... Well I really like her and I kinda want to ask her to go to Pax with us." I said and at that time Gracie started Skypeing me.

( Gracie's POV )

Parker hasn't Skyped me all day. Maybe he is busy... Does he hate me. These thought go through my head while showering. I get out and put on a mint green crop top and a light pair of high waisted shorts. Done my hair and went to the computer. Still no call from Parker. So I Skyped him... He answered and just blurted out " I love Gracie guys what am I supposed to do ? " " Ummmm what did you just say Parker " I didn't know what to say so I just acted like I didn't know what he said.... " Gracie I know this may sound weird but, I love you and I want you. I want you to go to Pax with me, I will pay for the tickets, the flight, the room , everything. I need you to go with me. " Parker just busted out. " I, I, don't know what to say Parker" Cause I really didn't... My dream guy just asked if I would be with him and go to Pax with him. I think I will say.......

Authors Note:

This is my first ff so if it sucks I'm sorry.... Also sorry this is so short.. Hopefully you you like it xD ( Chapter 2 will be out soon it's just I don't have internet so it's hard to post these :(