One

"I wanna be alone, alone with you.
Does that make sense?"
🥀💋💔🌹🍒❣️🍄
Pov: annie
I wake up hayden's arms securely around me frankly I don't know how my stomach was so big i am only 6 months. Let me fill you in; after our lil hotel stay we set of again this time not alone but with jayden and connor, currently we are staying at their place.
Pregnancy hasn't gone easy on me morning sickness, back aches, any pregnancy symptom you name it ive had it but haydens helped me through it all and we've got through it together.
Chicken girls, it went ahead they actually casted johnny and kenzie for hayden and i which was sad but cool.Now about home and family, everyone is back from hawaii now but we still aren't home your probably wondering why well we said we would go when that get back but then we obviously found out about my pregnancy so we plan on going back once the baby is born. No one knows and it plays on my mind all day everyday. I am scared of becoming a mom im only sixteen, im still a child myself but i could never bring myself to get rid of this child ive somehow fell in love with it, i call it it cause we dont know the gender we want it to be a suprise only connor and jayden know honesty the amount of times ive begged them to tell me is unbelievable. Anyway, i unhook haydens arm from around me checking and seeing its 6:02am then heading to the bathroom hopping into the shower. I start to hymn ' hostage by billie eilish' and soon start singing the baby seems to like it as it kicks twice i chuckle and keep washing my hair.

After im finished i go back and change into my maternity clothes hayden was still asleep i dont blame him he had work late yesterday. I decide to clean the room as im doing so i find a envelope 'Annie- only open when 16!". I had completely forgot about the letter paige gave me when we left the one from caleb, i sit on the end of the bed and tear it open.

A locket falls out i open it and see a picture of caleb and i,next to it 'love you anns' engraved in it. Tears were brimming my eyes i then pick up a letter.

'Dear annie,
Wow your 16! Now im writing this because I don't wanna waste time telling this to you on the day we have better things to do! Now I obviously don't know the future so idk how your doing or what your doing but who cares. So if you have a boyfriend (which I would've already interrogated and everything) i hope your happy :) i hope today is all you wanted and wished for if you don't read this on the day i will kill paige for not giving this to you or you for not reading this!!! Anyways i just wanted to wish u another happy birthday or maybe i never got to wish you happy birthday but just know i love you so much annie my fav lil sis (please dont tell that lil bratayley)
.love your big bro caleb <3'

I was a massive pregnant, hormonal mess by the end of it i hold it close to my chest "i love you too caleb" i sob. I notice something else in the envelope 'splash the cash its your birthday anyway im sorry about the whole dylan situation & the way i treated u it was wrong,paige x' it was attached to a wad of cash there was atleast $1000 here, i forgave paige a while ago so this is a massive bonus, well she doesn't know i did but whatever. I've needed money for baby stuff so this is perfect maybe i will go shopping later.

I hadn't even left the room and i was already exhausted i climb back into bed and soon drift asleep.

Its back!
So i reread it and decided to start the sequel idk how frequently i will post but we will see 💗
Comment 😀 for more
Unedited