Two

" take a piece of my heart and make it all your own, so when we are apart you'll never be alone"
🦋🐬🐳❄️💦💎💙
Pov: annie

I wake up alone this time i check the time 10.00 pretty decent. I brush my hair and then head downstairs making sure i grab something first,"good morning beautiful" hayden says once he sees me i smile widely and grab myself a granola bar.

I sit next to him "talk?" I ask staring at fortnite, which he was playing "sure" he says and immediately puts the controller down "okay so remember when we left, the day, paige gave me a envelope well I finally opened it and it had this" i say and pull out the money his face lights up "there's about $1000" i say "and on top of the money you've been earning we have around $3000" i explain he grabs my face and kisses me, long and passionate "i love you" he says as he pulls away "i love you too" i laugh through another kiss "so shall we go shopping?" I ask "um duh! How bout we go with jayden and connor?" He asks i nod "where are they anyway?" I ask "we ran out of milk they decided to go shop" he replies and as if they heard us the doors open and in they walk "HEY" jayden shouts with energy "shopping spree?" I ask she drops her bags "yASsSssS" she exclaims.

After they eat breakfast and I explain about the money we chill for a bit more "so where we heading?" Connor asks "the only decent mall is in central la so i guess there" i shrug "babe, what if we see anyone?" Hayden asks "then we see people we can't hide forever" i say maturely they all nod in agreement "so lets go then?" Jayden suggests i stand up slinging my bag around my shoulder and heading towards the door everyone following.

Short chapter:(
Chapters are slow school and shit 🤧