Chapter 1: The survivors

A pony wearing a long, black cloak and a hood over their face walked into Sugarcube Corner, as they seemed very scared. "Hi! What can I get for ya?" Pinkie cheerfully asked. "A baker's dozen of cupcakes, please." Their voice trembled with fear, as they looked over their shoulder. "Coming right up!" Pinkie grabbed a baker's dozen of cupcakes for the customer. "Thank you." The customer took the cupcakes, walking out of the bakery.

The pony arrived in Everfree forest, carrying the cupcakes in their mouth. She went to the castle of the two sisters, opening the door and walking in. "Lolli! You're back! What'd ya get?" A voice called. She stepped forward from the shadows, revealing themselves to be a pinkie pie clone. "Hey Mint." The pony took off their hood,.revealing they were a clone as well. Millions of Pinkies lived in the castle. They had created their own village. Lolli Pie went to the food storage, a medium room (With 9 air conditioners to keep it cold)  in the castle where the pinkies kept food and drinks. Lolli threw the cupcakes inside, closing the door. Lolli looked at her cutie mark, pink and purple balloons. She sighed, remembering her fillyhood. She missed her filly years. She went to her room, falling asleep quickly.