~1~

Their in a high school with other youtuber, jack wears crop tops with ripped skinny jeans, their hairs are colored. The pic on top is cute 😊

Jacks pov

I ran down the hall as I cried 'why did he do that! I trusted him!'. I ran around the corner and smacked in to my friend, mark.

"M-mark*hic* f-f-f-fe-fe-fe-e-e-e-" I could bearly talk I was crying so hard. He pulled me in to a hug

"Shhhh, shh, lets get you some water, then you can try to tell me." He said softly as he rubbed his hand a crossed my hair. I cryed into his chest and nodded. I felt eyes on me from the other students. He picked me up carefully. I cried on his shoulder, holding his shirt tightly. I felt him go down the school's stairs. I started to stop crying a bit. We reached his locker witch was on the bottom floor as mine was on the 2nd floor. He oped his locker with one hand. He grabbed dome stuff and closed the door on it. He went to the cafeteria and set me down on one of the chairs and sat next to me, he handed me his water bottle. I took it and drank over half of it. "Okay, so what happend?" He asked looking at me with worried eyes.

"Y-you know how Felix and i were dating, right" he noded."w-well when i went to his locker to talk with him to see if he was free after school," 

*Flash back*

I was walking to felixes locker and when I got there he turned and looked at me,

"Were braking up" he said like he didn't care.

"W-what!" I said tearing up.

"You heard me, there's people saying that you and a friend have done somethings that normal things, that normal friends don't do" he said spinning a pencil in his fingers.

"I-I would never cheat on you!" I said as tears started to fall slowly.

"That's what they all say" he said slyly and moved closer to me, bending to he eye level to me " now sho" he said quietly. Tears ran down my face like a water fall. I turned and ran away from him.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I had curled up in a ball as I told him what happened. He rubbed my back.
"Hey lets go to my house and i can cheer you up!" Mark said happily. I looked at him with a smile. I nodded. 

*Time skip to marks house* 

We walked in his front door, his mom said hello as she walked by, I came to his house a lot, more often than not really. He took me to his room and we played some games and got socal media and too pictures on snap chat and sent them to out friends. Mark had even cought me off gard when I was sneezing and he had been recording. He only saved it tho. He said my sneezes are cute. We had a great time and I was spending the night like I had many times before. 

"Hey mark, which pj's should I wear to bed?" I asked for his opinion. He pick one and I changed into it. I hoped on his bed and we just talked and talked for quite a while, until his mom said it was almost like 1 in the morning and we need to get some sleep. We turned off the lights and got under his bed covers.
"night boys" she said as she closed the door.

"Night mark" I said sleepy.

"Night jack" he responded. We stayed close durring the night till we fell asleep.

*morning*

Marks pov

I woke up and I saw the person who I had been best friends with since as long as I can remember. Thank god it was the weekend. Jacks hair was all over the place witch made me laugh slightly. I got up and made breakfast. My mom had probley left for work already

I heard steps on the stairs, I turned to see a sleepy hack going down them. I turned back to the food while trying not to laugh. He looked like a tornado hit him.

 He looked like a tornado hit him

(Like that)

"I see you ovr there trying not to laugh" Jack said with a light hicup. I broke out laughing."it's not like your hair is any better!" He laughed out as I felt him mess with my hair. He stoped and ran to the bathroom. After a minute he came back and I had set up the plates and was setting them on the table. We sat down and I started to eat. Jack stared at his food.

"Something wrong jack?" I ask. He looked away. His phone started to get notifications. He pulled out his phone. Color left his face. I went behind him and looked at his phone. Felix had texted him. (Wrote while half asleep, while proof reading the 3rd line made milk splert from my nose and it hurt)

Felix: hey are you doing anything tonight?

Felix: answer me

Felix: I bet you not answering because your with your 'friend'. slut

Felix: your probly being fucked right now by them ha.

He wrote that while jack and I were hanging out, then he didn't text for a while, but when he did it was earlyer this morning before we woke up. It was a picture of us while we were sleeping. And one of us while at school, when I was caring him to my locker while he cryed.

Felix: is this the friend?

Then the one he just got it wasn't from Felix himself tho.

Felix: hey this is felix's friend, is it true that you and Mark are fucking?!?! Haha that's priceless.

Jack just stared at his phone, tears the ting to spill. I grabbed the phone.

Jack: this is mark, we are not fucking, we are friends, we're practily family, so stop, you've hurt jack enough already, also he was never cheating on him. Now tell me why you think he was cheating on him?

Felix: i took my phone back,and what family sleeps in same bed? And the reson was because he was never really around me and was hanging out with other people more than me.

Jack: the reson for that was because he is a busy peson. Yesterday he was going to ask if you wanted to go on a date. But you made him cry and broke his heart.

Felix: .... really?

Jack: yeah, really

Jack got up and slowly walked to the fridge, and opened the freezer.

Felix: I had no idea...

Jack: you broke him with the messages from earlyer, he was happy and now he is bairly moving, he just got out the huge fucking thing of his favorite icecream from the freezer....

Felix: I'm still not getting back with him.

Jack: go to my messages from me, it would be easyer to talk

Felix: okay

Jack was heading to my room with the container of icecream. I gave him his phone back and he played on it while eating icecream and crying. I grabbed my phone and talked to Felix on that.

Felix: it was tecnaly a dare to date him that's why I'm not getting back together with him, I did like him, but the more time I was near him the more it went away and I feel really guilty about it.

Jack came over to me.

"Mark lay down I'm tired" Jack said cralling on the bed, I nodded and layed down, he laid on my chest. He layed there and played on his phone and slowly fell asleep while me and Felix talked. After awhile I felt tired as well as I put the phone down and tryed to fall asleep, I had an unsettling feeling and I couldn't figure out why.. I pushed it away and fell asleep.

CLIFF HANGER MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAH(😂)

1370 words, amazing! Hope you all liked it! Have a good day!😊😊 let me know if there are any spelling mistakes, I am horible at spelling XD