-them rules-

sorry kiddos, we gotta discuss them

SO!

hey, hi, howdy there friends

how're you? great? I hope so

welcome to my second roleplay book! we'll give this whole thing another go after my absolute year long hiatus

i can't wait to get into the stuff, but we've got to discuss rules so this doesn't get too hectic

~rule number one~

yo, just to keep me sane, please, please put your character in the form chapter. not in the chapter you want to roleplay in, not in the rules, not in my inbox- nowhere but the forms. if you don't, I'll just tell you to re-apply in the forms. I won't let you roleplay unless you do. please and thank you.

~rule number two~

on another note! if you'd like to tag me and have me look at a character, please ask! it'd kinda suck if you just randomly tagged me and I had no idea who you were. also, as we know, Wattpad is kind of sucky with notifications. I'd hate to have you tag me and then not get your character.

~rule number three~

regarding smut, I'm sorta chill with it now. I don't mind it as much. if you'd heed my warning, though, I would prefer it if we could do it in PM so my book won't get taken down like the last one, h-yeet. it's not my most favorite thing in the world.

~rule number four~

regarding swearing, i'm chill with it. as long as you censor it, so, again, my book doesn't get taken down once more. I reeeeeeeeeeeally can't deal with that, so it'd be sick as frick if you could censor your heckin swearing

~rule number five~

if I haven't responded within five minutes of your response, please, don't assume i've abandoned you and spam the heck outta me! that would suuuuuuck. i think that, if you'd like, gimme a tag or a 'hey, could we continue?' every hour. if i haven't responded in like, four, assume i'm dead and spam the heck out of me. i'm chill with that. i try to let you know if i'm busy, but if i don't, please, don't get angry!

~rule number six~

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease try to rp with more than one character. I get it if you like a certain character and want to do them, that's cool- just give my other characters some love, don't forget.

~rule number seven~

if you could, keep the roleplay interesting! i'll be trying my best to control the plot, but if you have another idea for how you might want it to go, don't hesitate to let me know!

~rule number eight~

keep!!! your!!! character!!! interesting!!! i really don't want a frickin flat character. make them dynamic!! interesting!! bold!! just like- no creatures, or hybrids. if it fits to the scenario, i'll allow it, but seriously.

~rule number nine~

NO RACISM, NO SEXISM, NO PEDOPHILIA, NO UNDERAGE CHARACTERS, NO STEREOTYPED CHARACTERS, NO HOMOPHOBIA/TRANSPHOBIA

THIS BOOK IS INCLUSIVE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE

IF I SEE IT HERE, I WON'T BE SWEET LIKE CANDY ABOUT IT, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED

'nuff said

there is a password! it's hidden in the rules, underlined. please put it with your character! thank you~