Chapter one

Hi

Author note: In this Story Sumi isn't pregnant it's a pregnancy of Ragini only. SwaSan role is positive and supporting yet not big.

Back at MM

Laksh was looking at her with so much love and care. "Baacha oh damn it. Oh shit. Oh!". He bites in his finger not to speak further. Ragini looked at him surprisingly. "Laksh what happen to you?". Laksh shook his head. "Oh Ragini I love to call you Baacha, but now we will have our own!". Ragini shies and lowered her gaze. "Haan Laksh!". She places her hands on her belly and was trying to feel it, Laksh stroke with his finger on her hand. She looked up. He intertwines his hand with hers and back hugs her. "I used bad words too like... dam... and shi... it effects the child, right?". He was looking at her and she again had lowered her gaze. He could see it trough the reflection of the mirror.

Laksh kisses her back head. "Don't worry you will see a complete new Laksh!". Ragini turns to him and hides her face into his chest. "Laksh I'm still scared, I mean how...?". Laksh got confused he laughs. "Haha Ragini I will tell or even show you how I made it with you!". Ragini widen her eyes and stopped him to come near her. "Dare you!". She warns him and he moves backwards.

Ragini went to the bed and sat down. She was pouting looking at him, while Laksh took out his mobile to search something on google. "Laksh what are you doing there?". Laksh smiles. "Baacha I'm googling 'sex while pregnant' 😉!". Ragini looked at him open mouth. "What? No you already done your work!". Laksh smirks. "True!".

Ragini shook her head

Ragini shook her head. "You are not understanding what I mean!". She took the pillow and rested her head on it. Laksh puts the mobile away and come near her. "Sorry Baacha you say what is bothering you!". Ragini took the pillow and placed it on Laksh lap, he removes it and let her rest on his shoulder. "Say!".

Ragini was upset

Ragini was upset. "Laksh the medicine... I mean someone is trying to hurt us... our child... I'm scared what will happen if the family get's to know, that I'm pregnant?!". She was scared since they come back from the hospital only one topic was running through her mind... who is trying to hurt us?. Laksh caresses her back. "Ragini I'm sure it's nothing like this and besides as long as I'm there nothing will going to happen to you! I promise you!". He kisses her head and cuddles with her.

Ragini smiles. "Laksh I don't want to tell it now!". Laksh looks at her and agrees to her wish. "Haan Ragini we won't tell it until you haven't passed the critical 3 months!". Ragini looked at him again surprisingly. "Laksh!". He blushes a little bit. "What Ragini? Did you thought I haven't learnt anything in school? Come sleep!". He carefully made her lie on the bed and lies next to her. Their hands were intertwined and resting on her belly. "Ragini which week are you?". Ragini cuddles with him... "Laksh 9th week!". He hold her tight and close to his heart.

The next morning raised...

Laksh woke up first, he doesn't wanted to stress Ragini, he knows she needs rest and a big portion of sleep.

Laksh bend down to her and kisses her forehead. Ragini smiles. "Good Morning to be Papa!". Laksh smiles like a made his eyes moisturised... "haan Ragini, good morning to be Mama!". Ragini opens her eyes immediately hearing the sudden change out of his voice. "Laksh?". She cups his face and wipes the tears away, but he smiles and shook his head. "Happy tears!". He kisses her lips in the morning giving her goosebumps.

Both come down to the hall and sat next to each other. Ragini was looking down to her plate, when Pari come. She smirks seeing Ragini's upset face. Oh wow my plan worked looking at her full face and knowing that they had left the mansion last night. Tells me that I successfully made her infertile. Finally only Swara left, but who cares she is the DIL of Sujata and RP....

Laksh saw with the corner of his eye that she playing with her shawl. Laksh hold her hand and divided her attention. "I'm here look at me, talk to me or better flirt with me!". He said to her in a husky voice and she blushes. She playfully hits him and they all started with the breakfast.

Adarsh and DP were talking about the upcoming business party, while RagLak were busy with themselves holding the hand of the other one under the table, SwaSan too were busy in planning something.

Laksh took a paratha for himself, when he felt how Ragini's gaze follows the paratha. "Ragini do you want this one?". She shook her head. "No!". She took one for herself, but she wasn't having the sparkling in her eyes... Laksh took his paratha and changed it with hers. She smiles at him and they have all finished the food.

Pari was trying to figure out of something, but Laksh was covering Ragini and somehow whatever she asked he blocks with a counterquestion.

The men left for the office and the lady's stayed back.

Ragini was taking a shower. Laksh has told her to take a bath it might relax her. Ragini was playing with her ring thinking of their child. Hmm my and Laksh child. I'm so happy, but at the same time I just can't relax as I know there is someone trying to hurt you. Baacha your papa is saving me, but I'm there to save you... nothing will reach to you. You are mine!.

The evening arrived and the men's had returns besides one. "Papa where is Laksh?". Ragini was searching him, but he was nowhere. "Ragini he said he has to buy something very important, which can't wait!". Ragini fumes in anger and left the hall with stamping feet's. All were surprised as she never does something like this.

Laksh finally come home and without wasting time he met her. "Baacha how are you?". Ragini looked at him.

"I'm not talking to you!"

"I'm not talking to you!". Laksh pouts. "What? Acha baba I'm sorry!". He holds his ears and made some deep squads. "I'm sorry my two Baacha's!". She looked at him with a big smile, as she very liked it, when he said two Baacha's.
Laksh saw her smile and kisses her forehead. "I'm sorry my big Baacha!". He bend down to her belly and kisses it. "I'm sorry my small Baacha!". Ragini was having goosebumps all over her body, but then she fumes again. "Where were you?". She hits him.

Laksh sat next to her. "To buy this!". He shows her a book. Pregnancy all you need to know, for a healthy mother and child.

Ragini lowers her head. "And I was cursing you for leaving me alone for so long, but you were gone for me!". She places her hands around his neck. "Haan not only this, I bought a book as I know you love books which you can hold in your hands. Here you can mark everything or you will just check the marks I have done! Well I already read...".

🙈🙈🙈🙈

___

Please comment and vote