You've got nothing to hide.

Close. Just so close. Closer Closer. HERE! 

I jump out of my taxi seat and run to the back to meet the driver with my bags. I grab them and run up to the house. My dad, my mother, my sister Allie, and.... sadly Joey. Joey is my sister's boyfriend. He is always ripping on me and my 'flat chest and my invisable butt'.  Flat chested was the old me. I have been to Paris on an exchange program for a year and I have really been working on my figure. My boobs are so big I can't even see my stomach. I'm like another Kim Kardashian. Okay well not that big, but you get the picture. And my a$$ is so big anybody who stares has to move their head because they can't fit it all in. As you see exaggerating again. I look at Joey whos eye brows have raised and smiled. He has nothing to say about my 'flat chest' but I can tell he likes what he sees. 

"Drayanna my baby!" My mom cries and hugs me in tears. I hug back. She is the craziest woman you'll ever meet. My dad takes my bags and my sister hugs me too. We walk up to the house where my mom is in the making of a feast. 

"Is everything okay for my darling. Of course it's not all ready yet." She asked nervously. 

"Mom a hamburger would be fine, this is amazing." I reassured her. She half smiled. I walked out to the back, and walked into the changing room by the pool. I was surprised to find already in the pool. I shrugged and stripped into my skimpy pink bathing suit a friend gave me in Paris. I walked out to the pool. 

"Mind if I join you?" I said getting in. 

He shrugged and said. "It's your house flatty." 

My eye brows shot up. "You think this is flat?" I said pointing proudly to my chest. 

"Have to say it's the best I've seen in my years." He grinned. 

"Hands off." I said before diving under. I felt the familiar sensation of the cold water pressing against my skin. I pulled up and got a lung full of air. I felt a tug and and before anything I was plunging into the cold water once again. I felt Joey's warm hands on me. He was running my fingers up my stomach to my chest. I squirmmed and he let go. I met him at the top and shot him a look. 

"My hands control themselves." He said slyly. 

I got myself up and walked over to the tanning chairs. I was furious. He was still in the pool standing, not knowing what to do. 

"Honey me, your dad, and Allie are going to run to the store quick. You just enjoy the pool." My mom called out from the house. 

I gulped. Me alone with Joey. I got up and scampered to the door. 

"Kaype mom." I shakily said to my mother, as I ran up the stairs to my bedroom. The familiar smell of Justin Bieber's purfume Someday came. I instantly became calm. He always made me melt, Justin Bieber. I sat down on my bed and breathed in the aroma. I walked to my closet and got out a pair of my sweats and stripped waist down. I slipped on some victoria's secret undies and put on my sweats. I took off my top. I heard a click and the door opened. Joey stepped in. I let out a screech. He looked over to see my failing badly to cover up my naked chest. His lips curved into his signiture grin. 

"It's not a good time Joey!" I said. My voice was so squeaky. 

"Well it's a good time for me alright." He winked. He was walking closer. I turned and backed up to my bed. He followed. He got closer and knocked me right over. I sprawled my arms to break my fall. I felt the cold air on my chest. I tried to cover my chest but Joey pinned my hands down. I screamed as Joey climbed onto me. 

"JOEY STOP!" I screamed. He took off his own pants without his hands and clambered onto me. 

"STOP!" I screamed louder. He didn't have to take his hands off me, he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

He started tracing my breasts with his finger. I started to cry. 

"JOEY STOP!" I screamed. He layed down and started  sucking on my neck. I moaned. 

"You like that don't you?" His breath was warm on my neck. 

"Joey. Stop." I said weakly. He retreated, and let my arms go. I covered my chest up quickly. 

"I  already got a pretty good look you don't have to hide anything." He said. I think I could hear shame in his voice as he walked out of the door. I shakily pulled on a bra and sweatshirt.