My Bestfriends Delinquent Brother<3

Alrighty guys as you can tell I'm writing again! :D My dad left his computer and I skipped soccer today. SO I thought hey id write. Plus I loved all of your guy's comments. Also today I'm in such a good mood!

..... But I can't say that this part of my story will be a happy one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't breathe. Seeing Matt on the ground was so painful. This whole thing is my entire fault. He would have never gotten hurt if it wasn't for me convincing him to come back to this dreadful place. I didn't even know if Jace was alive! I pulled him along on a hunch. A hunch that could have possibly gotten him killed... hell! Any of us killed. What was I thinking!?

Jace was next to Tally saying something... but I was too focused on the blood coming out of Matt's stomache to even notice what was happening.

I just froze... that's all I could do...im weak...

*BANG!*

Was the only sound I could hear...?

And next thing you know I was falling...?

Yes falling...

I started to see tons of black spots and my head was pounding so loud. My breath came out in gasp... and before I hit the ground I saw Jaces face...

The Face of an Angel...

An angel... who looked afraid of something...

Then I blacked out...

I was sure I was dead...

But how could you tell if you were dead or not? Are you not supposed to see light? A bright light? Or would I go through what Bella did in twilight... have my life flash before my eyes? Or Would God appear and tell me I was dead and that I made a lot of bad decisions but he would forgive me?

But... Nothing... So was I dead?

All that was around me was darkness... it seemed to swallow me...

Then I heard it...

My salvation...

My Angel...

"Clarissa Wake up! Oh God Wake up!" My angel was weeping...

Why is he so sad?

"Clarissa! Tally! I think she's beginning to wake up!"

Wake up..? So I wasn't dead?

Why can't I see anything then...?

My eyes! Open oh god open!

Light... to bright!!

Then His face! That gorgeous face!

"Jace..?"

"YES!" He about screamed. He was crying. Tears stained his face. "Your okay. Don't worry... You were just shot... Everything's going to be fine!"

He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

Just shot?!?!

He makes it seem like it was nothing... but judging by the throbbing pain coming from my left side... it didn't seem like nothing.

"Jace, how's matt?" I barley managed to gasp out. My side just kept sending shocks of pain throughout my body, no matter what I did.

"Not good... not good." Was all I heard... because once again I blacked out.

*Jaces PoV*

I was so scared. So scared she would be dead. This is my entire fault. If I wasn't so worried about Tally and Matt I would have heard the big guy get off the ground and shot her. I would have been able to stop her from getting shot. Her shot was bad... and I wasn't sure she would recover from it... im still shaken on if she will...

I looked down at her poor fragile body.

She was covered in blood... Oh god. Please help her!

I looked over at Matt... He was in bad condition to. This is my entire fault...

What's wrong with me?

I destroy everyone... I hope Emma is okay...

"It hurts sooo bad"

"I know... I know... Shh..." was all I said while looking at Clarissa...

Clarissa...

She...

Wasn't breathing......!!

"TALLY STEP ON IT! SHES NOT BREATHING!!!!"

~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~~~'

Hoped you liked it :)

30-40 votes please!?! I know a lot of you read this so just clicky clicky the vote button ;)

Fan, comment and vote

It means a lot.