Two~

I walked into the school that represents society and not the innocent part, and leaned against the wall hoping for a better outcome than the day before.

Nope.

The two idiots named Logan and Liam started walking up to me. They had something crappy planned and I didn't want to be part of it. It was pissing me off that these assholes were going to talk to me again.

I decided to try and walk somewhere else and try to ignore them. As I walked past them, one of them grabbed my arm from behind and twisted it behind my back. The other one kicked me to the ground and I grunted in pain.

"What...now?" I barely breathe.

One of the boys decided to start kicking me in the side of my stomach.

I was stuck. I can't do anything to escape this. Suddenly...the pressure released and I heard the two asshats get punched to the wall. My body curled a bit, my left arm holding tight to my aching stomach. I couldn't get up but at least my arms were free.

But now...I wasn't even seeing what my surroundings were. I could see everything clearly, but the pain was just horrible. All I could think about was the pain in my stomach. The bruise that I would see later would be blue/purple. If I wasn't so focused on the pain I could hear the fight going on. But no. I started crying. The pain just got worse and worse. After a few minutes of my sobbing, I feel an arm go around the back of my chest. It helps me up and drags me to a car outside.

"Oh my god, you're crying. They are gonna pay for that."

I recognized that voice. It was Luke. His thumb wiped the tears off my eyes, even with the tears still falling. He opened the door and sat me in the seat. He leaned the seat back so I was a bit more comfortable. He closed the door and hurried to the other side. He wiped more tears from his eyes and begun driving. (Yes she has a seatbelt on chill) it was a few minutes of driving until the car pulled into a stop. He unbuckled and looked at me. Most of the tears had stopped falling but a few remained in my eyes. He wiped the remaining tears and held my face gently.

"I am gonna get some ice and...what flavor of Slushie would you like?" He asked.

"L-lime." I smiled.

He smirked and held my face for a bit longer. He pulled away and I hid the fact that I wanted to stay like that, looking into his perfect eyes forever.

He left the car and he was in the...what I assumed was...Seven Eleven for five minutes. I sat their thinking a few things.

Okay...so they probably did that for revenge from yesterday. I should have just stood my ground and fought. But then again I didn't have another plan for fighting. I probably would have ended up looking like a failure compared to yesterday. Ugh! I hate highschool. To not get in a fight, you have to be perfect and pretty and wear cute outfits. I don't see why though. We are all the same species. We are all human. No one should be judged just because they like certain things or because they don't wear the cute clothes that the popular kids do.

Society. Is. Stupid.

He opened the car door and handed me a bag filled with ice. I held it to my bruised stomach with my right hand as he gave me a Lime flavored slushie.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He was so nice to me. He barely knew me and he was being the nicest person in the world.

Then I realised it; School.

I really want to skip school but their is no way Luke is gonna let me walk 3 miles. He is too nice what should I-

"Where do you live? I can drive you there."

I smirked. He is so adorable right now.

I gave him my address and he drove me there within 10 minutes.

"Hey um...I...I live alone so you could hang out...if you are gonna skip today.

"You live alone?"