KK

You're born with your soulmates initials tattooed on your wrist.

3rd pov-

"KK, huh?" Lance's uncle questioned, "You know what that means?"

"What?" Asked a small Lance.

The uncle chuckles, "Your soulmate just might be a Kardashian."

"Oh, Robert stop feeding lies into the little boys head." Lances mom says to her little brother as she walks into the room.

"Hey, you never know, Chris, it just might be true."

"Yeah, whatever."

Lance looks at his uncle. "What's a Kardashian?"

Robert laughs. "You won't need to know for a long time."

~time skip~

"I'm tellin' ya, Ronnie, I will marry a Kardashian." Lance explained to his skeptical sister.

"Do you know how fucking rare that is though?" She shoots back at him.

Lance thinks for a minute, giving Veronica a chance to say something else.

"You, a small town Cuban boy, marrying a Kardashian? In your dreams." She said.

"You don't have to be so pessimistic, Veronica."

"I'm just stating the facts."

Lance scoffs at that.

"Who drank the last of the milk?!" Christina McClain shouts from the kitchen. Christina, their mom walks into the lounge holding an empty milk bottle.

"It was Veronica!" Lance says immediately, seeing the hateful look on his mother's face.

"Snitch."

"Four eyes."

"That's enough out if you two," Christina says, "I need milk for my brownies, so-"

"-why are you making brownies?" Lance cuts her off.

"Don't you remember? Your cousin has a going away party tomorrow."

"Oh right."

"Now as I was saying, you two need to go get milk. And perhaps some other groceries while you're at it."

"'You two'? Why do I have to go with her? I'm not the one that puts an ocean of milk in my cereal." Lance protests.

"At least I don't fantasize about meeting photoshoped celebrities." Veronica insults him back.

"Enough! Lance you need to get out of the house. I'm tired of seeing you laying around all the time. So I'm sending you with Veronica" Christina tells him. "Go get ready and I'll make a list." Lance and Veronica head to their rooms and get dressed.

After they take the list from their mom, they're on their way to the local grocery store. They decide to divide and concur. Lance gets his half of the list and goes to get the first thing he needs.

While he's trying to decide which was the better deal between boxes of cereal, up walks a young man by the name of Keith Kogane. He reaches for a box of Mini Wheats and immidietly catches Lance's attention.

"Oh cool 'LM' that's my initials."

(Keith.exe has stopped working)(sorry I had to add that.)

"Oh cool." Keith barely manages to get out after being caught off guard. "Wait a minute, how were you able to see my wrist?"

"X ray vision, man."

"Oh. Can I ask what your name is?"

"Lance McClain." Lance answers. "And you are?"

"Keith Kogane."

Lance nods, oblivious to Keith's initials for a solid 2 seconds. But when the realization hits him, it hits him hard.

"So your initials are KK?"

"Yep."

(Lance.exe has stopped working.)

Lance chuckles nervously.

"Its kinda funny." He says.

"What is?"

"You have my initials on your arm, and I have yours on mine."

Both boys are silent for a bit.

"So we might be soulmates?" Keith asks no one in particular.

"I guess so."

They end up exchanging numbers so they can get to know each other. Eventually gaining a close bond with one another.

Soon enough, Lance's cousin's going away party rolls around. Each guest is allowed to bring a plus one, so Lance thinks it is appropriate to invite Keith along. Of course Keith didn't turn down the opportunity.

Once Lance picks up Keith they arrive at the party. It was fairly crowded because of Lances big family and it made Keith anxious. But Lance reassured him that everything would be fine.

The party went smoothly and sure enough it was time to go back home.

"I had a great time tonight." Keith told Lance as they stepped onto Keith's front porch.

Lance smiled. "Me too."

Keith quickly places a sweet goodbye kiss on Lance's lips, then glides into his front door. Lance stood there for a second still processing before he turns and goes to his car, smiling. The rest of the night they chatted on the phone until one of them eventually fell asleep.

The End

________

Here's your Christmas present from me. Another okish chapter. I never know how to end these things. Also I need your opinion on something. I have a chapter in here that I started a while ago. Its one that deals with Keith having depression and shit and I was wondering if I should make it into a book by itself or if I should just keep it as a chapter in here. Lemme know please.

Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate!

~N

Word count: 827