He Back Again 22 / Editing

Sia

OCTOBER 1, 2014

Well I have officially graduated from high school and Im 9 months pregnant. I have moved out my momma's house and got a two bedroom condo for me, my baby, and Kyle. Yes Kyle lives with me and we are together. The day after JDolla found out he may not be the father that when Kyle officially told me that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Then on top of that i have 3 weeks until my baby girl McKenzie Kylia Phillips is here and im to excited. Kyle has been so helpful and has even agreed to step up and be the father, but i wont let him. I will not pen another man baby on him. So, as of right now i just been chillen getting ready for this baby. I dont work because Kyle wont let me. He has a 2 good jobs that supports us and then i do hair on the side for extra money. I have not talked to JDolla or Jose since all this mess and i hope it stays like that. Because my life has been drama free without those two and i like that.

I got woken up to a loud snoring Kyle and then i had to use the bathroom. So, i got on up and got ready for the day. I did my hygeine things and did my hair and makeup. I put on a pink and black striped maxi dress and then went to the kitchen and started breakfast. I cooked eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, and biscuits. While fixing Kyle and I plate he came into the kitchen with his shirt of showing his now muscular chest. With my name tattooed across it real big with roses around it. I gave him a kiss and we sat down and ate. We coversated and laughed the whole time. For once in my life i can say i have really found the man of my dream. No cheating on Kyle he a keeper. After we ate Kyle got ready for work and i cleaned up the kitchen. I hated when he had to go to work but we gots to have money for this baby. A couple of minutes later he left me and i was at home a lone. I hated this part but today i was gone leave the house. Something that Kyle didnt want me to do. I put on my black sandals and grabbed my purse and headed out to my car and drove off.

I decided that i would go by my momma house since i barely be over there now. When i pulled i saw Sy and Corey in the driveway smoking and talking. I parked the car and got out i didnt even speak to them. Sy still mad that im pregnant and Corey he just want me but i cant be his. I walked in the house to see my stepdad setting up a play pin and i know it was for my baby.

Sia: " Hey Bubba."

Stepdad: " Hey baby i got some for my grandbaby."

Sia: " I see thank you i love it."

Stepdad: " I know you would anything for you and her. Sia listen to me i know in the past things were rough between you and i. An i just want to apologize for everything that i did to you. I mean it baby im sorry."

Sia: " Bubba i been forgave you baby. I love you."

Stepdad: " I love you to Sia."

I gave him a hug and a kiss. The old me would have said fuck it, but im learning to forgive and forget little by little.

Sia: " Were my momma at."

Stepdad: " She upstairs she had a rough night baby."

I walked upstairs to my momma room. She was laying down on the bed in nothing but her panties and bra. Her lip and eye were bussed and she was crying. I hated that my momma was prostitute, but this is what she did to get her money and support her family. I went over to her and laid next to her. I rubbed body as more tears came out her eyed. I hate seeing her like this.

Sia: " How you feeling momma."

Momma: " In pain and lonely, but dont worry about me. Im gone stop doing this real soon baby. I promise you and your brother that."

Sia: " Momma i know just do it real soon, before the baby come promise."

Momma: " Baby i promise, but hows the baby and that boy Kyle."

Sia: " They good Kyle just working and begging me to let him father the child, but i want let him."

Momma: " Why baby."

Sia: " Momma im not finna pin another mans baby on him."

Momma: " The other two guys are not there, so why not he wants to be a father but you not letting him do it. Them other two didnt do nothing but bring drama and pain into your life. Kyle is the one for you Sia. When your with him your happy and stress free and thats what you need in your life. Dont hurt him Sia please dont because i know you get in your hoeish ways and fuck around. Stay away from Corey,JDolla, and Jose'. Do you hear me Sia."

Sia: " Yes mam."

Momma: " Now leave my room."

I gave her a hug and kiss and left her room. When i walked out i ran right into Corey. I looked up at him and i could see that he was angry with me, but i didnt care i just walked away. I told stepdad goodbye and walked out to my car. Sy was still out there smoking. I got in my car and drove off i guess i will do some shopping for the baby, so i stop at this baby boutique. I balled out on my baby she had everything a baby could ever need.

After the baby shopping it was time for me to go home i was sleepy. While walking to the car i could feel somebody behing me but when i looked back nobody was there. So, i sped up to my car because i really dont have time for this. I looked back one more time to see if ant body was behing me but it wasnt. I got in my car and locked the doors so fast. Then my life flashed before my eyes. SOmething hit the window on the side of me i jumped in my seat and lost my breath. I looked to the side of me to see that it was Jose'. I just sat their in shock and tried to catch my breath. I then turned back to my left he was still standing at the window and he was mad. He then slammed his hands against the window and jerked on the car door. Im not gone even lie yall i was scared.

Sia: " What do you want Jose'."

Jose': " We need to fucking talk."

Sia: " About what."

Jose': " You know what bitch."

I tried to drive off but he jumped in front of the car. I havent seen this bitch in 8 months and now he want to show up because he know the baby on the way. I cant deal with this shit right now.

Jose': " Sia open up this fucking door now."

Sia: "NO."

He then walked over to the other side of the car and bust the window out with his fist. An with his fist now threw the window he opened up the door and got in. I started to panic, cry, and lose my breath at the same damn time. Thats not a good feeling at all. I the drove off and the ride to his house was silent. We pulled up in his driveway and i cut off the car. We sat there in silence before he broke it.

Jose: " When were you gone tell me the baby might not be mine."

Sia: " I wasnt."

Jose': " Really bitch."

Sia: " Yep."

Jose: " So is the baby mine or not."

Sia: " ITs between you and JDolla. An i really dont want yall to have nothing to do with it."

Jose': " Well to fucking bad because I will be present on the day the baby is born. An i want you to not call me and tell me. Because i will find out and by the way what the fuck we having."

Sia: " Im having a girl."

Jose': " Good."